Heppy91

Reaction score
For those interested just thought I’d share my career this year.
Probably like the majority this year I have opted for Chelsea as I loving the way Conte is getting them playing!
I started off the first few games with a version of the 3-4-3. I was leaking goals and I did not like the way the forward 3 and 2 centre mids were linking up. So I changed the set up and now the play is flowing and I’m getting some good performances.

I first set up as follows:

View attachment 120490

I then changed the set up as follows:

View attachment 120489

This set up has allowed the wing backs to get very high up the pitch when attacking, but also form a 5 man defence when not in possession. Moving the IF to an AM and changing the player roles benefits a lot more.
Kante is solid in this role, absolute rock at winning the ball an simple passes. Fabregas is outstanding, picking off passes and floats outside the area when pushing up in attack. Hazard as a free role roams around and dribbling in and out of def scoring or setting up Costa. Costa puts pressure on def & mid allowing other players to win the ball.
In the previous set up Costa did not score for 3 games. I changed to this he bagged 2 goals in the next game.

TI's are as follows:
View attachment 120487

Player instructions are all as per set. Only 3 have set by my self and are

Costa DF - Shoot more/Pass shorter/Hold up ball
Hazard AML - Shoot more/Dribble more/Roam
Pedro AMR - Move into channels
Kante HB - Shoot less/Tackle harder/Fewer risky pass

Stats:

View attachment 120483View attachment 120478View attachment 120477

Currently just made into January. Time to recruit and plan for the summer!!!!

For those interested just thought I’d share my career this year.
Probably like the majority this year I have opted for Chelsea as I loving the way Conte is getting them playing!
I started off the first few games with a version of the 3-4-3. I was leaking goals and I did not like the way the forward 3 and 2 centre mids were linking up. So I changed the set up and now the play is flowing and I’m getting some good performances.

I first set up as follows:

View attachment 1086173

I then changed the set up as follows:

View attachment 1086174

This set up has allowed the wing backs to get very high up the pitch when attacking, but also form a 5 man defence when not in possession. Moving the IF to an AM and changing the player roles benefits a lot more.
Kante is solid in this role, absolute rock at winning the ball an simple passes. Fabregas is outstanding, picking off passes and floats outside the area when pushing up in attack. Hazard as a free role roams around and dribbling in and out of def scoring or setting up Costa. Costa puts pressure on def & mid allowing other players to win the ball.
In the previous set up Costa did not score for 3 games. I changed to this he bagged 2 goals in the next game.

TI's are as follows:
View attachment 1086176

Player instructions are all as per set. Only 3 have set by my self and are

Costa DF - Shoot more/Pass shorter/Hold up ball
Hazard AML - Shoot more/Dribble more/Roam
Pedro AMR - Move into channels
Kante HB - Shoot less/Tackle harder/Fewer risky pass

Stats:

View attachment 1086180View attachment 1086185View attachment 1086186

Currently just made into January. Time to recruit and plan for the summer!!!!

hi

good job, do you have any news or update? and results?

cheers

I tried the 3-4-3 and in my first game found myself 2-0 down in 30 mins at home to stoke... So I changed to 4-2-3-1 and won 5-2! At least someone is doing well with this formation haha

I tried the 3-4-3 and in my first game found myself 2-0 down in 30 mins at home to stoke... So I changed to 4-2-3-1 and won 5-2! At least someone is doing well with this formation haha

Hi

do you have any tweak or update of the tactic?

cheers

Sorry mate, been having a lot of problems. since windows security update, I have had to re installing FM and still has not been working. Got it finally working now. Had start new games also. Not happy. Have been Celts Vigo and having good success but different ta .