The Icelander

Reaction score
Right, I am playing Chelsea and I have 24 million left of my budget and there are just some backups I need.

I sold Turnbull and I dont trust Hilario so he is in the reserves so I need a backup goalkeeper. Age limit is 20 - 32

Bruma is not enough a and although I have Ivanovic he is my first choise in RB so I need a cabable backup there.

Im playing 4-3-3 and I have already bought Lukaku but I need the third man (with Anelka and Drogba). This will probably be the most expensive transfer. Preferably not a target striker.

Thank you for all your suggestions

Scott Loach GK
Danny Wilson or Phil Jones CB
Rogelio Funes Mori CF

GK: Ochoa
CB: Phil Jones
ST: Lukaku , Kadlec or Griffiths

GK: Promote Delac?
CB: Phil Jones, Derdyck Boyata or Andrea Ranocchia.
ST: Neymar, Abel Hernandez or Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Delac is on loan at Vitesse for some reason.

Just wanted to let you know I am Chelsea so backups like Loach and Phil Jones are nowhere near good enough, if they were I would just settle with Bruma and Turnbull.

GK Vicent Enyeama
CB Phil Jones,Gary Cahill or Ryan Shawcross
ST Lukaku,Dzeko or Neymar

GK Enyeama. In my opinion perfect backup for a top team as he is so cheap.

Normally I would buy Enyama but Galatasaray snapped him for 300k, I will check If I can buy him from them for 1 mil or so.

GK - Enyeama, Ochoa
DC - Toby Alderwiled (sp?), Dalton
ST - Dzeko

gk given
dc sakho
sc tevez/balotelli one of them will get upset at man city and u will be able to get on the cheap

I have decided on Roland Juhasz, unbelievable stats and only valued at 750k.

Ad I will probably sign a GK for less that 4 million I have about 20 million to buy a striker. Not Neymar please, I have bought him way to often so any siggestion for a GK and a great striker that can come straight in the starting 11?

GK
Johny Placide(Havre) is a very good young backup. Will cost 1m max.

DC
Cedric Mongongu(Monaco) is a fantastic young DC, possible replacement for Terry...5m

ST
Edinson Cavani(Napoli) has been fatastic for me. 10m
Taufic Guarch(Estudiantes Tecos) is a huge porspect, and is Prem standard. 3m

GK - Use Hilario or Turnbull or Taylor as a backup for the first season, then promote Delac immediately when he returns from his loan in the Netherlands. He's the Croatian #1 by then because of his ability.

CB - Jorgensen, Roderick Miranda are two that come on the cheap for less than £2 million each. Subotic, Kjaer or Luiz if you want to spend more.

ST - Dzeko if you want to break the bank. I'd actually go for Thomas Muller from Bayern. I rate him highly and he can work on the wings as well if you need him to. Plus he's young and has bags of potential.

GK: Alex Smithies, Scott Loach

DC: Mongongu, Kjear, Luiz, Hummels

ST: Dzeko, Barrios, Muller

GK : Rene Adler , Sergio Romero
CB : Benedikt Howedes (Extremly Good!), Andrea Ranocchia
ST : Go for Dzeko !