Joseph_SWFC

Reaction score
Hey i am in my first season with Chelsea i have £66m to spend an i am looking for a striker and cb please :)

With that money go for Chiellini and Neymar or Chiellini and Aguero.

What type of defender are you after? Big beefy CB or one who will play it out from defence?

And attack, get Aguero to play with Drogba and get Yaya Sanogo (Get him tutored by the Drog).

david luiz, pepe, thiago silva, bocchetti, bonucci, zapata, sakho

neymar, sanogo, babacar, lukaku, aguero, pato, cavani, hulk

What type of defender are you after? Big beefy CB or one who will play it out from defence?

And attack, get Aguero to play with Drogba and get Yaya Sanogo (Get him tutored by the Drog).

Just a back up for Alex mate

Just a back up for Alex mate

Then you don't wanna go overboard spending wise. Use the majority of it to get Aguero and Yaya Sanogo then in defence I'd recommend Phil Jones. He has a fairly high CA and a high PA so he improves to become a leading CB in league as well and at his age he'd be quite happy being back up/rotating.

Definitely Phil Jones.

make sure you've bought kadlec aswell as he will do extremely well when you need him to

For backup Phil Jones(9m) is indeed best choise. Then go for Aguero (38m) and Babacar or Lukaku (7-10m) to replace Drogba in 2 years.

Phil Jones, and go for Lukaku or Aguero for the striker :)

If you want cheap options, I'd go with Roderick Miranda or Mathias Jorgensen for a CB to cover for Alex and then pick up Sanogo or Kadlec on the cheap as a young striker who will develop well.

Even if you wanted all four of them, you won't spend more than about £6-£8 million. Pretty good bargains in my opinion.

Buy David Luiz, he is class and will cost you no more than 6 million along with Neymar (15 million), and a younger forward to replace Drogba in the future, could be Lukaku or Babacar.

CB - David Luiz, Ezequiel Munoz, Nicolas Otamendi, Musacchio(sp?), Ranocchia

ST - Dzeko, Neymar, Funes Mori, Hulk, Falcao

Get Sakho n Phil Jones both for CB. Having juz 3 centre back isnt enough, u need 4. Then for striker get lukaku or Babacar as Drogba's backup n they can be wonderful first team strikers after a few years. Get Neymar as well (though i havnt tried him yet for my Chelsea team, but seems like everyone is recommending him). He oso becomes a natural left winger after 2 seasons in my save wif Santos