Chelsea Chairman Buck slates Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
On history Liverpool are no where near a small club.. if anything Chelsea are the smaller club.

On history Liverpool are no where near a small club.. if anything Chelsea are the smaller club.

i hate liverpool with a passion but to even think about comparing them to chelsea is insane.

liverpool are THE BIGGEST club in england in terms of history and major honours (although not for much longer i hope)

there are still teams that are classed as a bigger club than chelsea!

god i fill sick now :S lol

he should have said a worse team not small club because it obviously is not true.

what.
a.
<)
think Mr. Buck needs to look in his history book and learn a bit more about football before opening his mouth ;)

Kind of like when Rafa Benitez called Everton a small club because they defended agaisnt Liverpool and got a point.
But who cares really,
Liverpool have history, they are the most successful club in English history while Chelsea, apart from a stint in the 70's, have only been decent recently because of money.

This is why chelsea got hated so quickly, muppets run that club, who have no idea about football. I feel for chelsea's real fans, having someone who disagraces your club in charge,

Kind of like when Rafa Benitez called Everton a small club because they defended agaisnt Liverpool and got a point.
But who cares really,
Liverpool have history, they are the most successful club in English history while Chelsea, apart from a stint in the 70's, have only been decent recently because of money.

to be fair we was winning things towards the end of the 90s also.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

This is why chelsea got hated so quickly, muppets run that club, who have no idea about football. I feel for chelsea's real fans, having someone who disagraces your club in charge,

he should have not said anything along these lines i think he will feel abit stupid now.

Stamford Bridge (Size): 103m x 67m = 6901m²
Anfield (Size): 101m x 68m = 6868m²

So technically, Chelsea's ground is 'bigger'; however:

Stamford Bridge (Capacity): 41,841
Anfield (Size): 45,362

Liverpool's ground clearly has a larger capacity.

I'm sure to him, football started in 1992.

Isn't this the same guy that went from United CEO to Chelsea CEO?

He also went on to say that Sir Alex Furgeson is the most overrated manager ever. That Barcelona and Real Madrid are not football clubs but are over-60's holiday camps. And that NFL was better than football. Oh and that wrestling is real. And pigs can fly. Oh and finally, he actually knew what 'soccer' was 5 years ago. imbecile.

What did we do to provoke this? XD Dream on mate...you are richer, currently better but you will never have fans like The Kop, never have our Istanbul spirit, a God like Rafa in charge or Steven Gerrard :wub:.
YNWA

just when you thought chelsea couldnt be any more hated. the only things i like about chelsea are ancellotti and essien

im affraid Brucey, Chelsea are a pretend team who give it 10 years, wont be talked about.

and your basing this on???

because teams have come and gone before. Blackburn brought the league and slowely dissapeared, Nottingham Forest had a little spell. Arsenal had there time where they seemed unstoppable same as Liverpool. teams come and go and imo Chelsea will do the same in 10 years or so. your owner will get fed up and shut up shop etc etc, Manchester United wont always be the powerhouse of English football but as long as im long gone before that happens, i dont care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back