• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's american. that says it all....

go back to NFL Brucey boy; touchdown and all that ;D

because teams have come and gone before. Blackburn brought the league and slowely dissapeared, Nottingham Forest had a little spell. teams come and go and imo Chelsea will do the same in 10 years or so. your owner will get fed up and shut up shop etc etc

again this is purely wishfull thinking my friend. and even if he does sell up surely any businessman would rather buy a club who would have no major debts. im not going to start saying trust me we will be up the top forever because like your post its just wishfull thinking.

again this is purely wishfull thinking my friend. and even if he does sell up surely any businessman would rather buy a club who would have no major debts. im not going to start saying trust me we will be up the top forever because like your post its just wishfull thinking.

im affraid it isn't wishful thinking though, teams have there time in the spot light then fade away and it will happen to chelsea like it will happen to manchester as it has happened to massive clubs in the past, leeds, liverpool, nottingham forest, arsenal. it will happen one day but luckly for you, it will happen a long time before your on the same level as United and Liverpools success's

im affraid it isn't wishful thinking though, teams have there time in the spot light then fade away and it will happen to chelsea like it will happen to manchester as it has happened to massive clubs in the past, leeds, liverpool, nottingham forest, arsenal. it will happen one day but luckly for you, it will happen a long time before your on the same level as United and Liverpools success's

so when will man utd fade away then???

Football started [for him] when he took charge. Wouldn't even give him my time, on football.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

That is an extremely bold statement. No one is at the top forever.

Football started [for him] when he took charge. Wouldn't even give him my time, on football.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

That is an extremely bold statement. No one is at the top forever.

where was the bold statement??

Yet more proof Americans know nothing about football... Mug.

closing this. liverpool are a bigger club than chelsea, that is a fact as borne out by their history, standing and fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back