milla020

Reaction score
I have just sold Essien to Real Madrid for 45.5 mil and i need a replacement. Any idead. i have 80 mil to spend. Thanks

What season? Sissoko and M'vila for future.
With that sort of money de Rossi?

carrick, fletcher, anderson, gibson or scholes may be park if you want to have a box to box type of player

What season are you in? Attacking or defensive minded?

ive just started 2nd season. and idealy i would like someone slightly more attack minded

80million could get you virtually anyone bar messi and ronaldo... have a look at M'villa hes pretty decent on my game a bit like Essien and quite cheap so you could get someone else as well

ill check out mvila. I tried for wilshire but i gave up when i offered 30 mil and it got rejected

De Rossi, Gourcuff, Kaka, Vidal, Pastore, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Toni Kross,

Vidal
Marchisio
Busquets
M'Villa
A.Song
Khedira
D.Fletcher
B. Schwiensteiger

true haha.

Also is Rodwell worth 17 mil?

i would say so, good potential and can play in defense or midfield.. stats never really become amazing but he can tackle and pass.. he definitely do a job for you

if you cant give him first team football i would leave him at everton and let him develop, his fee will never be over the 20 million mark

Id recommend Vidal was very good in my united save shudnt cost that much either.

Cheers for the help people. II got Rodwell for 17 mil in the end. Vidal was at city in mine and he didnt want to leave. Poli was like 25 mil so i got Rodwell.
Thanks anyway