Rareasrare

Reaction score
First of all this could be in the wrong section, but, give a man a break if it is..

Right,

I'm in my first season with Chelsea, half way into November now and we're lacking a lot everything really. There are the odd burst of form but it isn't constant which is bizzare as it usually is..

-Cech-
-M.Fernandes- - A.Ramii - J. Terry - A.Cole-
-Poli-
-F.Lampard--J.Mikel-
-E.Hazard-
-D.Drogba--S.Aguero-

Subs: Neymar, Thiago, Ivanovic, Price, Alex, Boswinga, Mcchearan. Essien is injured.

Leave pretty much everything to S.Round, but check everything first mind.

Looking to concentrate on possession, short passing etc

Drogba & Aguero 'N' Neymar are all underachieving and I have been searching there ideal roles but nothing is suiting which is bizzare.

Anyone recommend anything that I could change?

From reading your post i think i can give you some advice. Firstly you have change the squad alot which i wouldn't recommend. You lose team spirit and connection. In the first season i would advise you to buy 2-3 players, and NOT buy loads of players. If you buy youngsters like you have written here change the transfer date to the end of the season or january because they can get more action at their club and it would affect the teams morale because you are buying so many players. I would buy 2 key players in the summer and 1 youngster with the rest coming the following year. This allows you to gradualy feed the new players into the team without loosing team spirit. Now as your past that stage, this is what i would do. 1) Put your Match Prep on Team Blend (Very High) If your players are getting injured often then take it down a notch. 2) Try and keep 1 team, (dont tinker) that will really help and lastly don't play lots of youngsters for example poli and ramii. I would play mikel if you have him instead of poli and play ivanovic instead of rammi. Youngster take a while to adapt to first team footaball. I am a chelsea fan and always manage them on FM so i know the strenghts and weaknesses of the team. Good Luck!