Status
Not open for further replies.

iota4u

Reaction score
okay, one of my many projects i am working on is a chelsea face pack (and probably others, if i have the time) i have so far only done a couple of the players, see images for has been done so far.

generally just want some feedback and to see if people would want it.

why are they all wearing a old chelsea top

alright but i dont like what you did with the backgroud but work on it and the facpack shape and could be vry good. PM me for more info

u also gotta remeber younger kids play this so the ashley cole one with his fingers up is a bit offensive

And if we wanted a **** style of facepacks, we'd have asked.

he ust wanted a dam feedback why go saying its **** might be his first work wiv photoshop and u gonna chat **** bout it :p u wudnt like it if he sed that 2 u

Last edited:
he ust wanted a dam feedbackwhy go saying its **** might be his first work wiv photoshop and u gonna chat **** bout it :p u wudnt like it if he sed that 2 u

Sismael, if you're going to talk to somebody can you please lean to put a sentence together? 'feedbackwhy' Have you been reading the same Dictionary as Gregor?

reported for abusive and immature behaviour.

It was my opinion? What's wrong with that? Would you prefer it if we all came on and said 'Ah they are ****** epic'

sh*t is not feedback, it is insulting and highly immature. feedback generally consists of constructive criticism, not gutter language.

sh*t is not feedback, it is insulting and highly immature. feedback generally consists of constructive criticism, not gutter language.

Well, that's my type of feedback.

Mate ignore it, it was some badly constructed feedback and Coach C was having a go at you ignore it

u want constructive critism. Get Better. There u go

Sorry to geg in but... Coach Carter is entitled to an opinion, he may not of put that as nicely as you may have wanted but you can't improve if no one gives you constructive feedback, even if it has a swear word in

Mate ignore it, it was some badly constructed feedback and Coach C was having a go at you ignore it

doesn't bother me, i generally pay trolls no heed, not worth the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.