Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, and you have put a picture of Ashley Cole swearing so I don't see why you should take offence of it.. ;)

I could argue Coach Carter did it as a joke too

you could, but there was no "joke" or "j/k" posted along with it. still, it has been ignored, children who have access to the internet only breed trouble.

I think you're the only Everton fan I like.

Haha I'll take that as a compliment ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

you could, but there was no "joke" or "j/k" posted along with it. still, it has been ignored, children who have access to the internet only breed trouble.

I agree, but you shouldn't have put these images on the forum if you weren't expecting criticism and ways to improve it. Albeit that wasn't how to improve it, but its his opinion and others have said how you can improve it, so if you follow the advice of others next time you make such images, he may change his mind and say, actually, I quite like them. He also could of said it because he, being a Liverpool fan, dislikes Chelsea?

Children oO) I'm 18 you fool, which therefor means I am an adult. (K)

Danny stop being a ****. all he wanted was some feedback not you calling them ****

Generally people want constructive comments, not just unfunny and unwitty ****

I do speak my mind on these kind of things.

I have to agree, they look like they've been put through a washing machine.

Argument over then a facepack that needs some editing is the outcome of the feedback I advise you to tweak the facepack style and pick images carefully then re-post

Danny stop being a ****. all he wanted was some feedback not you calling them ****

Generally people want constructive comments, not just unfunny and unwitty ****

He wanted feedback, and I said they're ****, that's some form of feedback. And it was my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.