Chelsea FC – Achievement of European Dream

danykallery

Banned
Reaction score

"This was my old story but here i am updating with new incidents..."

Paper Headlines: May 29th 2010

Without a major trophy Chelsea still continuing to regain the name in Europe Football world. Carlo Ancelotti's future is uncertain in Chelsea Managerial Role. One of Chelsea official told the sun that Roman Abramovich is on hunt for a New Master for his wrecked ship. Real Madrid and Liverpool are monitoring Ancelotti's Situation. Real Madrid is looking for a Champions League Winner Coach. And the other side Former Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho told in media that he likes to come back to England. All Chelsea Fans are waiting for his return and all of them still believe that the Special one will regain Chelsea to their top one spot in EPL and Champions League

May 30th:
Flash Head Lines: Carlo Quits Chelsea!!!

Carlo Ancelotti Quit Chelsea after both parties reached in a Mutual agreement. Abramovich is on hunt for his Seventh Manager after taking Chelsea in 2003. One of Chelsea official told that the Owner of Chelsea was not happy after seeing their elimination in Champions League and their performance in the second stage of EPL. if Chelsea continuous this floppy form it will be tough to finish in top five. This is the first time Chelsea going out without seeing Semis (In Roman Era) all speculations are eying Jose Mourinhio, The Former Chelsea Manager.

Special Quiz on Web

Who will be the Next Manger of Chelsea FC?

José Mourinho ************************* 40%

Guus Hiddink ****************** 20%

Martin O'Neil **** 5%

Josep Guardiola ********** 35%

Polls are showing they want Jose Mourinho Back at Stamford Bridge. Within hours officials will publish Seventh Coach of Chelsea.

May 31st

Latest Updates:

06:00: there are some candidates for the post but rumors pointing there is a big chance for a comeback of Jose “The Special One”

14:18 - Chelsea Considering some International Teams Coach for their Hot Seat. Including , Marco Van Basten, and Slaven Bilic

20:45 - there are some unknown faces are seeing at Stamford Bridge,

23:00 - Jose Mourinho denied his return to Chelsea. He told “ I love Chelsea very much, I cant express that in words but now I am only concentrated in Real Madrid, May be once I will go back to there. Now iam under a contract but it is true that i can quit Real anytime but i believe that time is not yet come.
June 1st 2010

FLASH NEWS:

Chelsea Appointed DANY KALLERY on their hot Seat!!!

Nobody can believe this; fans are really stunned after hearing this news from Chelsea officials. Some of Chelsea fans are angry after hearing this news. Indian international doesn't have much experience in Managerial role. That make fans disappointment and some of EPL Mangers pointed excitement on this appointment. Sir, Alex Ferguson told to The Times that he couldn’t believe Roman's This Decision because he hasn't heard anything about Dany Kallery. Arsne Wenger told Now Premier league is between Manchester, Arsenal, and the New Power House Manchester City. Lots of former players of Chelsea expressed their disappointment on this deal. All are believe Roman’s friendship with Guus Hiddink the reason for this appointment. Hiddink told I haven’t any doubt on Dany’s Ability; he can lead them to glory. In the latest editions of Famous Newspapers, this is the main updation. Mourinho has told Dany that he will do all the helps from his side for Inexperience Chelsea Manager.

Dany Kallery's Profile:

International Team: India
Position: Play Maker, Mid-Field, Att-Midfield
Previous Clubs (Played for): FC Cochin, Kolkkata UTD, Kerala FC, INDIA (international)

Appearances:
250 Matches (146 Goals.)

Managerial Profile:

Dany has assisted Gu'us Hiddink for 2-3 Years when he was South Korea and Russia

Kerala FC 2009-10
(Trophies – Indian I League 2009, 2010,
Nehru Cup- 2009, 2010

INDIA (international)

Qualified for Asian Championship.
Asia Cup 2008 (Semi Finalist), 2010
Nehru Cup 2009, 2010

Latest Polls showing Chelsea wont reach top 4 positions in this season.

Chelsea will finish this Season...

Champions * 2%

Top 3 **** 7%

Top half of the table ********* 21%

Bottom Half ********************** 70%

First Press Conference of Dany Kallery;

Q, Can u believe this, have you ever dreamed such a position like this?

Ans. Never. I am still in Dreamland. (Laughing...) of course I had dreamed lots about Chelsea and this is one of the most favorite moments in my lifetime. I think all football professionals will like to be here. And Chelsea is my favorite team since when I was young.

Q, What are your plans for your Team? are there any changes will come? All fans are disappointment ed after your appointment. Do u have any words to them?

Ans: Chelsea fans will start entertains after seeing our play. Definitely they will become happier. But this time I wont promise anything to them. I don't like to give offers I just want to show them how we can play or how we can archive dreams. Definitely they will entertain with us.

Right now I can't publish my plans. There are some in my mind but first of all I want to talk with my players and then I will do practical. There are some changes will be made in the start of this year. Some players will go and some new faces will come.

Q, What about youngsters? Will anybody come from reserve bench?

Ans: Last year I saw some promising youngsters playing in the first eleven but in my view they didn't get enough time to prove so this year I will give more chances to them. Of course I want to build a New Chelsea Team,

Q, Don t you know the past histories of Chelsea managers?

Ans: of course, once I had told you that I am a big fan of Chelsea. And I know I am in a Do or Die battle but this year there will be some differences because roman told me that I can use the power in all my squad and some of staff's are as I told about change I will certainly look for some changes in Scout, Coaching area. It is because I was comparing this Chelsea with another teams. Have u seen the difference? Yeas I will answer. All other teams go for future stars but Chelsea is going to follow a big star. That’s the first mistake of our policy but from this year we will improve our scout and we will find some energetic young stars for our future Chelsea. I am planning to extend our scouting to all over Europe, Asia, America, Africa and Oceania region.

Q: what about your relations with Hiddink and Mourinho?

Ans: both are my favorite Coaches and I have worked under Hiddink. It was a great experience for me. About Mourinho, he is the man who changed Chelsea. He made Chelsea as one of the Number one team in Europe. Of course I can study lots from Mourinho. He has told me all his support from his side that will boost my confidence. I can say both are my teachers (laughing…)

Q: What about Aging Squad,

Ans: Roman appointed me here for Re-Build Chelsea at the same time retains the glory. It’s not possible to make an entire change, give me at least a season. I have told this to Roman and he told me he would give all support and help from his side. It means in all area, like financial or advices…

I have to stop this here. Anyway thanks to talk with me, I will give latest updates after some time, now want to attend with my boys. So see you all later....

New Chelsea Manger went for a quick training section he told he want to meet his players as soon as possible,.

My story will continue... More updation will come about Pre-Session Tours, Transfers, and the start of EPL...

Sorry for my bad English... hope you enjoyed my thread

Last edited:
Great story i will definetly follow.I have magaed chelsea before in the game and i have brought them champions league glory in the 2nd season.Y dont u tell me your tactics and formation and i might be able to help you out.

Check out my Marco Verratti-Will he one day captian Italy or will he fade away like hundreds of other young potential stars

Nice post there mate. :) Good luck.

nice layout to the story mate and hopefully you can sign your transfer targets :D

like yo see storys where people put in effort abd this is one nice layout will follow

Love this story so far, Pastore is a future great and hes cheap nice to see aint just looking for the big names.

Good luck with your story i'll be following.

buy pablo sarabia from real madrid he is a great young talent and gets lots of goals and assists in youth, reserves and the first team trust me hes good!!!

good story but try and center the text

my story continuous from here....

June 1st

CHELSEA TARGET INDEPENDIENTE STAR...

Sources close to Chelsea says, Chelsea new manager dany kallery follows Independiente star Leonel Galeano. who just turned into his 18. this will re force Chelsea defensive problems after carvalho left to Real Madrid. Chelsea Scout Robson was on tracking of this teenage player who is known as Next Walter Samuel.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

CHELSEA CLOSING TO SIGN PROMISING YOUNGSTERS...

Chelsea are closing to sign two promising youngsters, Leonel Galeano and Yaya Sanogo from Independiente and Auxerre respectively. rumors say that Chelsea are willing to pay 7.5 million on Leonel and 5.5 Million on Sanogo.

Chelsea closely monitoring Basel Winger Shaqiri. Shaqiri can play both wing in the mid field area and he would be a potential replacement for JOE COLE.

Last edited: