tp amal

Reaction score
Team name : CFC:wub:
Year : 2010-2011
Position : MR who can also play as AMR.
Prefer age : under 25.
Money to spend : 15M$ and under.

Currently i have Kalou and Yosii B and Kakuta who play in this position. Looking forward to sell first two of them and bring up Kakuta. Need some one who can influence the game heavily.Game changers
Dont prefer the likes of nani,sanchez,joe cole etc..XD
prefer the likes of Kevin(zargoza), Josh M (CFC), Ramsey,Jack W(Arsenal).(H)
Thank you.(A)

Feghouli? ummmmm Saivet? Not sure if they're what your after but v good players

Thank you. I never heard these names before. Hoping they are up to the standard to play for CFC.
forgot to mention few more player skills.
Extremely good at
Dribbling,pace,crossing and off the ball.
Good at
long shots and finishing.
not bothered about tracking back abilities and marking.
Thank you.

---------- Post added 23/07/2011 at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 22/07/2011 at 08:00 PM ----------

Finally checked Nene. He is 29. too old. prefer someone under 25.
My scouts don't recommend Feghouli and Saivet.

Seriouly considering to buy Adem ljajic / Douglas costa.
Your thoughts guys..

Cant get Adem ljajic. They want 27MIL$.
Pedro leon is nopes..
Who else is good along with Douglas costa?

I know he is old but what about Ricardo Quaresma. I signed him for Chelsea on my Jose Mourinho save and he was probably my best wide player.

Go for Douglas Costa. He usually signs for Chelsea in my games and does very well there. They usually play in as AML or AMC though, so not too sure about MR or AMR. My guess he would do fine; he's still young so there's time to tutor and re-train.
Have a look at Gabriel Torje (Dinamo Buc.), too. Great prospect and probably costs a lot less than Douglas Costa.

Here is the story of Douglas costa / Adem ljajic.
I started negotiating with Fiorentina for Adem started lowering the price with cash+player exchange. It was a long and dirty business. But to my surprise Fiorentina signed Douglas costa for 20MIL$.
Now they want 30mil$+ for Adem.
**** happens i must say!!

As for Gabriel Torje he just arrived @ Losc lille for 6 mil at the start of the season. Even if i manage to sign him he will be cup tied in UEFA. Which is not what i want. Good player though.
Thank you.

Lucas in real life is playing on AML position, but in FM, he's the AM. When u retrain him, on AML, u will have a good left winger. You can try to buy Alejandro Alfaro from Sevilla.

Thank you guys.
You mean Lucas Paizon from Sao paulo? If so, I am playing LFC database game and Lucas arrives @ Chelsea by default in Jan, as Chelsea has already agreed to sign him in real life.
Anyways as for my MR/AMR I signed Axel Witsel from Benfica for 11m$ and sold Kalou for12m$+ clauses to Lyon. so that solves the issue.
I did a blunder by signing Dentinho from Shakthar and didn't appeal for work permit. Now the summer transfer window is shut and i cant register him for the remainder of the season.
Any suggestions to get his work permit done.
Thanks

Nope, didn't mean that Lucas. There's another Lucas at Sao Paulo (plus about another 3 more!) that plays across the midfield and striker......Lucas Piazon is just a striker.
As for the work permit issue, have a look at this thread to see if it helps:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...669-how-get-my-player-work-permit-thread.html

Sao Paulo sold him to Barca at the start of the current season for 11.25M$.
My scouts has suggested to send Dentinho to witesee to get the work permit. Lets hope that will work out.

---------- Post added 25/07/2011 at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was 24/07/2011 at 08:35 PM ----------

One season completed. won BPL.
Starting 2011 season
Looking to replace P Ferrera and Yossi B. with two utility players who can play backups in (dl,dr),(mr,ml) without complaining.
Budget under 10-12M$ for each player.
Wages limit = 50,000-70,000$ for each.
age limit under 30.
2011 transfer window is open now. Looking forward to your suggestions.
Thank you.

the two best mr/amr I had were Giuliano and Xabi Prieto. They made a lot of assists and performed constantly very well.
For the dr position I can recommend you Diego Renan, Davide Santon, Romario, Serge Aurier

the two best mr/amr I had were Giuliano and Xabi Prieto. They made a lot of assists and performed constantly very well.
For the dr position I can recommend you Diego Renan, Davide Santon, Romario, Serge Aurier

Thanks mate.
But i am now looking for a backup midfield player who can play in both positions (ml and mr) and a full back who can play both as a (dl and dr)

Try get Glen Johnson from LFC. Easy to train to LB and played very good there for me. Should be under budget as well. As for MR/ML I don't need them so don't know any :(

Loaned Adriano from Barca for the LB/RB role with an option to buy the player for 5M$.
I wont be starting 2011 season for the next 4 days.
So my bellowed friends please do come up with back up players for ML/MR positions.
Thank you all.

lee chung yong can get him for like 5-10M euro the first season and I heard he develops into one of the best after a few seasons.

he is 22 and plays for bolton.