Tizzle1210

Reaction score
View attachment 328936
Won league and Champions league first season finished 7th in the premier league second season just started 3rd season my team is looking good had a good start to the season beat man city tottenham in everton in first 5 games after a shock 1 nil home defeat on the first day of the season to newcastle ive just signed pogba in a swap deal plus cash for mikel marchisio for 45 million alonso on a free and javier hernandez for 20 million last season i signed verratti cavani and alen halilovic and in my first season i signed fellaini what do you think??

Its an ok squad but as you are Chelsea you have a fortune to spend by the 3rd season though i would have replaced John Terry and Ashley Cole who would be well in to their 30's and Gary Cahill is not really at the same level as the rest of your team, veratti is a good player maybe look at some CB's in the form of Kurt Zouma or Raphael Varane

Hernandez is 20mil wasted with cavani and lukaku in your team already, veratti isn't even on the bench which is a waste of both money and a huge talent.

You've not replaced terry and cole either, poor money spent on the wrong areas.

View attachment 329064View attachment 329065

Here is my league standings as of the 20th of december had a good solid season so far with the players keen to make up for last seasons failures i am currently 17 games unbeaten in the league particularly impressed with pogba as been using him as an advanced playmaker in the atticking midfield position which he has been thriving on due to his passing skills in the absence of Juan mata.
Javier Hernandez has proved to be a good bit of business chipping in with improtant goals here and there and lukaku and cavani have been exceelent.
John Terry and Ashley Cole are still performing well and i dont feel the need to replace them just yet i rotate terry and cole regularly to keep them fit .
im approaching the january window do you think i should sign anyone??

Why don't you buy regens instead of real players? They tend to be cheaper and often better and as Chelsea you should have hired some world class scouts to find some wonderkids. Personally I find your defense lacking a world class CB and FB.

Do Verratti and pogba turn out to be world class??
Check out my Man City story and i have signed both :p
For me it has been Pogba but a lot of other people have commented on how much he moans about contracts and training and so forth,

Why don't you buy regens instead of real players? They tend to be cheaper and often better and as Chelsea you should have hired some world class scouts to find some wonderkids. Personally I find your defense lacking a world class CB and FB.

Cole is still world class in my opinion but i will be letting him go at the end of the season when his contract runs out ..Terry i am going to offer a one year extension to his current deal which runs until the end of this season and i will also be looking to move ivanovic on as he is unhappy at the moment about being out of the team due to azpillcuetas form ..So at the end of this season i am going to look to bring in a left back centre back and right back any ideas?? I feel luiz and cahill are also world class

I am currently half way through January and sit in third place in the league 3 points behind arsenal who lead and man city in second

View attachment 341462View attachment 341463
Just finished my 6th season which i lost the league to man utd having won the treble the previous season falcao has been phenomenal since i bought him 3 seasons ago as to has dede signed from man utd for 50 million im just going into my 7th season hoping to regain the league and champions league can you suggest any signings??

I have kevin volland coming in on a pre contract i must add with gary cahill leaving on a free and abates loan finishing

I don't agree with your signings really, in the wrong places and don't seem to be used.