Elliotto16

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need a striker really as torres and ba aren't the best also possibly a right winger but not sure on that and i think im going to sign Fellaini to replace frank lampard as he won't sign a new contract any other suggestions to improve the current chelsea squad got 50m roughly after selling.

Hi guys,

Need a striker really as torres and ba aren't the best also possibly a right winger but not sure on that and i think im going to sign Fellaini to replace frank lampard as he won't sign a new contract any other suggestions to improve the current chelsea squad got 50m roughly after selling.

Cavani! Make an early offer and he goes transfer listed for £32 million on my save. Also buy Hernández, Abel, Palermo, 7.75 million. Torres does ok and you get a much better price for him second season

other players
Romero, Lucas
Nainggolan, Radja

jack rodwell will come on loan as well

If you can, at some point sign Olivier Giroud, guy was a beast for my Arsenal team as a poacher. He scored 25 EPL goals, and broke Henry's season record of 40 goals, and he was injured for three months. Victor Wanyama played amazing for me in a CM Advanced Playmaker role, he averaged 7.58. The Ox can be great as a winger in the first season.

I always try to get falcao if you keep endorsing and admiring he will eventually become quite cheap around 35, but lewandowski i havent had much success with

Zaha on the right is quite good. As well as Autret. They both will need developing tho.

As for a striker, what role? Do you really on your striker to score all your goals?

Is Fernando Llorente not available from Athletic on pre-contract from Athletic at the very start?

There are only a handful of strikers with more potential than Torres in the game to begin with, I would persevere for a season and see how it goes.

£50M is a lot of money for 1 player. You won't be buying Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo etc but have a look at:

In approx order of recommendation.....

Edison Cavani (as the man says)
Karim Benzema
Luis Suarez
Thomas Muller
Alexis Sanchez
Jeremy Menez
Hulk
Gaston Ramirez
Fabio Borini
& Adrian

who can all play striker & AMR and will come in the happy side of £50M.

if you can't get fellaini to replace lamapard I would also recommend Arturo Vidal and Ikay Gundogan who you could get for similar sort of price.