Riess

Reaction score
As a chelsea fan I called for an overhaul when AVB came. Personally think a lot of over paid under performing players. But anyway!

Thinking of something like this:

Out: Hilario, Turnbull, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou, Drogba and possibly Lampard.

Promote: Jamal Blackman and Chalobah. Wait on Kalas, Courtois and Delac to return from loan.

Buy: Ganso (used him in the demo and killed it), young LW, RW, good box to box cm pref under 23.

Any other ideas to improve an ageing team void of creativity in a lot of areas!

Thanks guys ;)

On my Chelsea save I did the same with Chalobah gave him some first team action in the cups and loaned him out and he has improved as a player first season. Personally I kept Malouda as back up for Mata and I also started Malouda some times on the left with Mata down the middle and Malouda had a good season. Also I suggest giving Sturridge and Lukaku games because in my first season Sturridge got 24 goals and Lukaku 20 :) Also I signed Hulk to play rw and he has been an absoloute beast but he didnt come cheap at £30 mil. I also suggest maybe giving Ake a few cup games or loaning him out as he has good potential.

Yohan Mollo, he can play LW and RW and he has -9PA. Pretty cheap on the off and a cracking player!

Last edited:
Nice. So you reckon keep Florent, CFC12345?? I might keep him until Kakuta comes back from loan ;)

And Mollo sounds like the kind of buy I like, W4FC B3N! Love buying the young players who are ready to go!

Cheers guys

Its up to you mate but for me Florent was alright and didnt complain once when he went about 5-6 games without an appearance at times. Kakuta was pretty good for me when ever I played him acm but havent tried him on either wing as of yet. Hopefully on my save Kakuta turns into a good player because I always have high hopes for him :)

Ben, no posting of CA/PA's without the use of a spoiler, please edit your post:

Don't sell Mikel, he is such a great midfielder! Keep Lampard for 1 more season to tutor your younger players and even keep Drogba for the same reasons as well as he is an awesome striker still!

Christian Eriksen - Ajax (£10m)
Andrea Bertolacci - Lecce/Roma
Maroune Fellaini - Everton (usually signs a £7m release clause contract in Jan)
Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
James Rodrguez - Porto (£7m)
Jao Moutinho - Porto (£12m)
Sime Vralsjko - Dinamo
Guiliano - Dnipro
Jorge Enriquez - Chivas
Laurentiu Branescu - Juventus (for the future)
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
Youssef El Arabi - Al Hilal (quality player)
Mario Fernandes - Gremio (starter right back)
Mateo Kovacic - Dinamo
Kader Mangane - Stade Rennais (£7m, cheap solid defender, plays the ball nicely too)
Lucas Digne - Lille (saw a club pay £1.1m for him 1st season)
Nikao - Bahia/Atletico Mineiro
Leondro - Gremio
Diego Maruicio - Flamengo
Idriss Saadi - St Ettiene
Jessim Mahaya - St Ettiene
Cedric Bakambu - Fc Souchaux
Marvin Martin - Fc Souchaux

and many many more :)

On my Chelsea save I did the same with Chalobah gave him some first team action in the cups and loaned him out and he has improved as a player first season. Personally I kept Malouda as back up for Mata and I also started Malouda some times on the left with Mata down the middle and Malouda had a good season. Also I suggest giving Sturridge and Lukaku games because in my first season Sturridge got 24 goals and Lukaku 20 :) Also I signed Hulk to play rw and he has been an absoloute beast but he didnt come cheap at £30 mil. I also suggest maybe giving Ake a few cup games or loaning him out as he has good potential.

I played Mata upfront in a 433 formation in a advanced forward role and he was brilliant.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Mikel frustrates me so much in real life, Raikan!!! Maybe I need to look past that!

I hope Kakuta becomes the star they said he would, CFC.

Mata up front?? Nice. Did you play sturridge and malouda on the wings???

Mikel is averaging 7.8 in my save in the late season, he's immense.

Hey, hello guys, maybe anyone can tell me, what is the best position for Mikel? Thanks :)

Mikel

CDM and his role as an ANCHORMAN

He was a beast on my save and won African Player of the Year and Premier League Young Player of the Year and is now worth £28M.