yltan

Reaction score
I'm using LFCMarshall's latest update and I'm in my first season with Chelsea. I'm using a standard 433 formation an and I need a backup CM to Lampard, Ramires and Oscar. Preferably I want to sign a slighty defensive CM to complement the creativity of Oscar. Not a DM though. Much help appreciated!

What happened to Mr. John (I-pass-to-opponents-in-real-life) Obi Mikel? Use him as a ball-winning midfielder..he can play CM and can be trained to play there very easily.

What happened to Mr. John (I-pass-to-opponents-in-real-life) Obi Mikel? Use him as a ball-winning midfielder..he can play CM and can be trained to play there very easily.

Haha. I'm using him as a DM with Romeu as backup. Lamps and Ramires CM starters, Oscar backup.

Aaah I see..well i would personally get Yann M'Vila or Fellaini. both can be trained to CM and are beasts.

Aaah I see..well i would personally get Yann M'Vila or Fellaini. both can be trained to CM and are beasts.

Yeah, I'm considering Fellaini. But think he will be a little pricey, like 25 euro plus? Is he worth it for that price? Previously I had save when he was offered to me for 14 euros (he requested for transfer); should I wait for that price or snap him up now?

if he's costing around 25, then go for M'Vila..I think he is better and younger.

Yttergard Jensen

Used him previously before and I think he's a little "lightweight" and his defensive attributes are a little weak. Thanks for your suggestions anyway mate, appreciate it. :)

But isn't M'vila more like a replacement for Mikel in the DM position?

True, but you can train him in the CM role. He's quicker than Mikel and better in the CM role for sure.

True, but you can train him in the CM role. He's quicker than Mikel and better in the CM role for sure.

Okay mate, but if both of them cost over 20 mill euros, should I still sign them?

I think they are worth it, because they are good young solid players.