DC: Mamadou Sakho
DR: Kyle Walker
DM: Sandro
LCM:Ramires
RCM: Fabregas
LAM: Hazard
RAM: Oscar
ST: Lewandowski

Fabregas was unhappy at barca, and i only paid 15 mil for him, what a buy!
Sold mikel, benayoun, torres, Hilario, and mceachran, de bruyne and kakuta

I have about 70 mil to spend, who should I buy and why?
I also need a new striker, willing to spend 15 mil maximum, i have son heung min coming in january

also, i sold off sturridge so i need some wingers.
Central midfield is fine because i have lampard and im in talks of getting arturo vidal.
someone offered 15 mil for marko marin, but i dont know if i should sell him.
also need a decent backup goalkeeper.

Jovetic should be around 15 mil. For Gk get stegen and hes your first team man

okay, offered 15 mil for him, waiting for reply, his stats look good and hes pretty young

You said that this is the first season and the first transfer window, so how on earth did you manage to sign Hummels, Sakho, Walker, Sandro, Fabregas and Lewandowski all in the first transfer window and yet you still have £70,000,000 to spend?

Also, how did you manage to sell McEachran, De Bruyne and Kakuta when they are all out on loan and cannot be recalled?

LOL you can't have that much and buy all those player in your first season
this was my first team squad.. in first season

Cech got injured for 5-6 months so i continued with Turnbull and finished second.
Its hard to believe .. that you can have all those players in your first season

Last edited:
Clearly used the editor to get all them players, I started as Chelsea on new update you start with 30 mill and 300k wage budget, I only managed to get Alex Sandro, danilo, Douglas costa, lamela and falcao, sold Ashley cole and Malaysia and benayoun, got given 40 mill in January due to change in expectations so got falcao who was transfer listed for 25 mill and then got injured for 3 months :(