Reaction score
Well my laptops been broken since the start of the year and I've only just gotten it repaired. In the mood for a good long term save now and I've decided to pick Chelsea as they'll be an easy way to get me back into the game. I'm planning on playing a fluid 4-2-3-1 and want to challenge on all fronts for a number of years. Just thought I'd see if I could get any on advice on who to sign or sell, already have a few targets in mind but want a few others opinions

Vrsalijko (sp)
Willian
M'Vila
Fellaini
Erick Torres
Carlos Fierro

Budget. Any positions in particular you would like to strengthen

I'm gonna suggest something a small bit crazy here but just listen. This guy is not outstanding or the best player in the world but go to Mallorca and look for gonzalo Castro and. Bid £16k. Fantastic winger I still can't believe that his release Clause is that but he is worth a lot more. I sold him in my 3rd season for 7.25m

U need loads of reinforcements, but top priority is your winger.

I'd sell Malouda & Bosingwa and get sum dosh from them. Maybe even John Obi Mikel as well. Then buy Gregory van der Wiel & Ezequiel Lavezzi. Van der Wiel costs near 15 million and Lavezzi 28 million.

You basically need to buy youth and slowly integrate them into the team, rather than waiting until later when the old guard are totally useless. For youth, you could buy Alphonse Areola, Jack Butland, Alex Smithies, Felipe Anderson, Ross Barkley, Mario Goetze, Erick Torres, Carlos Fierro, Junior Hoilett, Tomas Necid, Yaya Sanogoor Vaclav Kadlec.

Some of those players would be good wingers/playmakers too (Mario Goetze and Felipe Anderson would be great playmakers, and Junior Hoilett a good winger)! However, other playmakers include José Manuel Jurado, Marek Hamsik, Thiago Alcantara, Christian Eriksen and Ganso (and most of them are young, too!) .

Some good wingers would be (apart from Junior Hoilett) Adam Johnson, Neymar (he is quite good on the wing!), Iker Muniain (who, like Neymar, is primary a striker but is good on the wing too), Hulk and Jesús Navas. Just watch the ages of the players you sign, sell off some deadwood and old players (for example Paulo Ferreira and Nicolas Anelka) and you should be OK.

- PZW