Sinnott99

Reaction score
I need recomendations fro my chelsea save .
I am looking fro a winger and a midfielder + maybe a CB

get debuchy and put ivanovic at cb, debuchy is class
also play kalou he doesn't look amazing but his performances are good, if not get kagawa or willian - wonderful flair players
cm - i recommend moutinho or gago

winger- james rodriguez from porto or griezmann, for CB look at bochetti and for CM look at asamoah,sissoko,kara

Ok thanks for the advice. I can't play Kalou because i sold him. I will put Ivanovic ( i have signed Sime Vrsjalko) and he will play right back. For my winger i have signed Di Natale because (despit being 33) his technical stats are good as well as his mental and as got good pace (even if that is the only good physical aspect of his game). I will consider all your recomendations for the rest of the Window, depending on how much money i make from sales, and then january and and start of next season

thanks for the help :)

Fellaini usually has a 15mil release clause at the start, maybe you could snag him up for the midfielder

for a winger take a look at Andre Ayew, %15.75 mil release clause and is absolute class, young and pacey and usually weighs in with a good few goals

I have also sent Sturridge on loan to Vitesse to get some good game time in a good league.

P.S i am playing with physco 1970's English regional database so i have only bbeen given 10m although with some people leaving (Hilario,Bosingwa, kalou - i hope and Jon obi mikel)

Ok i didnt sell kalou and if i am rather honest i am very pleased that i didn't he has gotten ............
4023f0f8.jpg

PLZ note that i am playing on PHYSCO 1970's regional database and that is why it says Greater london premiership :D