ronanmadden

Reaction score
started off a new file with chelsea, in 2nd season now and my aim is to build a new young team. whats the best formation to use with them considering the players i have.

players in - paulo henrique, pastore, hazard, neymar, sanogo, lahm.

players sold - anelka, bosingwa, ferrira, kalou, alex, malouda, benayoun, turnbull, sturridge

You havent really explained the players fully unless your playing 6-a-side with no goalkeeper.

combine the players i bought with the rest of the chelsea team like terry, lampard, cech, and thats the squad i have to choose from. need help with a formation for them.

You have sold some really good players there - like Malouda :S
The young players aren't going to get you results alone really... they will tire easily and everything
But back to the subject, maybe tell the whole squad you have then we can work something for you

cech
lahm-luiz-terry-cole
hazard-essien-henrique-neymar
torres-aguero

thats my current formation 4-4-2, but it doesnt really work. any ideas?

subs- pastore, drogba, lampard, delac, benayoun,

cech
lahm-luiz-terry-cole
hazard-essien-henrique-neymar
torres-aguero

thats my current formation 4-4-2, but it doesnt really work. any ideas?

subs- pastore, drogba, lampard, delac, benayoun,

It probably doesnt work because you need to give it time for the players to get use to the tactic.

lol, lazy ******* can't be bothered to type out his squad i see <)

Well your first issue is you're effectively playing 3 strikers and 2 ams... Try something like
Lahm-Terry-Luiz-Cole
Essien - Lampard
Hazard - Henrique - Aguero
Torres​

In a narrow 4-2-3-1
Make sure you use wing backs, and give Essien and Lamps support/defending roles. Neymar, Aguero and Torres can all rotate as well

Cech
Lahm - Terry - Luiz - Cole
Essien-Lampard
Hazard - Aguero - Neymar
Torres

Re-train Aguero to AMC, he'll still be outstanding there since he's more of a deep lying forward anyway.

Get Henrique settled and put him in for Lampard as he ages. Perhaps you should think how you want your team to play before you spend recklessly next time.

sure look at the threads, thats what most of them are about, people looking for help with their teams and stuff.

looks good, hazard and aguero inside forwards or wingers?

Have 'em all AM, aguero treq, Henrquie as Advanced Playmaker / attacking midfieder support or attack and Hazard inside forward - support. make sure fullbacks are set to wingback support/attack as well to cover for lack of width