Yoblackcat

Reaction score
Hey i am at chelsea i am in my 4th season cech is getting old now i was thinking of getting david de gea as a replacement. Frank lampard has left chelsea and all i have is essien and ramiers so i cud do with a new centre mid HELP :):)

David De Dea for GK
Kevin (Zaragoza) for CM (attackive-minded)

GK: Adler, Neuer, Lloris, Akinfeev
MC: Arturo Vidal (Deep-Lying Playmaker ~ 12m €), Andrea Poli (Deep-lying playmaker ~ est. 18m €)
AMC: Pastore, Pjanić, Paulo Henrique

Tip of the day: Look for regens. There must be plenty of hot prospects :)

Depends what kind of a midfielder you're looking for really, Badelj should be class by now, Sissoko is probably my favourite MC in the game. Paulo Henrique can play both as MC and AMC.

As for goal, Adler, Lloris, Akinfeev would be best picks imo. Haven't tried Ochoa this year but his stats seem to make him a "really good" rather than a "world class" keeper. Had a bad experience with Neuer so wouldn't recommend him. You could go crazy and try to buy Casillas ;)

Don´t you had Matej Delac ? .. i think he had to be pretty good on that season .. other way bring Akinfeev, Lloris, Asenjo or Hart, for CM, buy Ramsey from Arsenal, he should be the best attacking CM in the game by that year.

I'm bring Cech out and raising Delac in. I had Hilario tutor Delac, among others on the squad.