Reaction score
Summer transfer window 2014, just been given a 43 million transfer budget but dont know who to buy or what areas to improve my team in.. any suggestions welcome! Torres is a goal machine and Damiao is seriously challenging for his place last season with 32 apps and 31 goals.. Torres hit 46 in 34 but is now 30.

(Barcelona just bought Neymar so that rules him out..)

Current squad (4-2-3-1 set up)

Cech

Vrsaljko - Kjaer - Luiz - Santon/Bertrand

M Vila - Banega

Lavezzi - Ozil - Gotze

Torres

Bench: Courtios - Terry - Santon/Bertrand - Ramires - Mata - Shaqiri (used in rotation with Lavezzi) - Leandro Damiao
Backup:
Ivanovic - Lampard - Essien - Leandro

First team looks pretty solid...I'd look at your squad players..

Ivanovic, Terry, Lampard, Essien, all will be getting on a bit.

Maybe someone like Mamadou Sakho or Ryan Shawcross as a replacement for Terry?

Marek Hamsik as a replacement for Lampard? I have retrained him as an AMR as well, can be unplayable at times.

Ross Barkley is also a good shout for a Lampard replacement.

Arturo Vidal or Fernando (Porto) as replacement for Essien

City have had Hamsik from the first season unfortunately.

Was looking at Shawcross actually because hes been placed on the transfer list so i could get him cheap. Sakho has been very reliable and consistent on my other saves so that might be a good call.

What is Ross Barkley like? Does he improve much? I had been looking at Rodwell as i have plenty to spend but not sure.

Definitely going to bid for Vidal as i have heard alot of good things about him.

Torres will be 31 this season, should i try and grab maybe Sanogo or Fierro now to have them for next season? I grabbed a bargain of a regen though, 17 years old, finishing of 16 and composure of 13. all stats are very high, so could give him a try.

Well it's not exactely chelsea anymore is it lol! Just have a look at bulking up the fringes of the team with some youngsters that can eventualy work their way into the team :)

Ramsey or Wilshere as Lampards replacement and you could risk getting Walcott as a replacement for Torres. I know his attributes are **** but he's so fast every save since FM10 i've played him as a poacher and he's consistently scored in either a 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2.

Hey mate what role do you use for torres to score ???

I play him as Poacher mate, i play 4-2-3-1. Torres lone striker set as poacher, then behind him i have Gotze (inside forward, attack)... Ozil (attacking mid, support)... Lavezzi (winger, attack).

Torres scored 46 goals in 34 appearances last season. Season before that he hit 66 goals in 49 appearances :D

what is the front 4 insturtions ??? or you can just tell me the tatic and i can download it lol

Felipe Anderson is a nice pick up, he is Brazilian as well and is a CM. I have Damiao on my save for LFC and they love each other. In return they have helped each others form.