Chelsea in crisis

He is saying he will look to sign someone if Alex isen't fit, and what do your use to sign players with???

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I agree, he hasen't put enough in the club for me. :p
You miss the point. at no point is any figure given, for all you know the player could be a free. There is no way to judge what kind of budget you have based on that one article, also he says he will think about a defender, he never once says he will sign a defender. There is a big difference between possibilty and certainty.

Hence both articles largely speculative, with the Fail being the less credible of the two, not that sky sports are that much better

You miss the point. at no point is any figure given, for all you know the player could be a free. There is no way to judge what kind of budget you have based on that one article, also he says he will think about a defender, he never once says he will sign a defender. There is a big difference between possibilty and certainty.

Hence both articles largely speculative, with the Fail being the less credible of the two, not that sky sports are that much better

Who are you going to get on a free in January?? Ancelotti dosen't lie to the press and is known for this even in his days with Milan. This is Chelsea we are on about of corse there is money if he needs it.

Who are you going to get on a free in January?? Ancelotti dosen't lie to the press and is known for this even in his days with Milan. This is Chelsea we are on about of corse there is money if he needs it.
there may be, but my point is you cannot tell that from the article you posted. I never said he would lie. read the article, he is quoted in there and not once does he say he will sign a defender "We can think about things, a new defender, towards the end of January. That would be the only position." Possibilty not certainly