• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Anderlecht says they are in talks with Chelsea over the possible transfer of Romelu Lukaku to Stamford Bridge.

More...

Will proberly be closed but ay, really want this lad and i think he can be the next Drogbaaaaaa and if so then its Arsenal i feel sorry for.

Will proberly be closed but ay, really want this lad and i think he can be the next Drogbaaaaaa and if so then its Arsenal i feel sorry for.

We wil see, Dont temp the future ;)

Abramovich has been playing on our favourite game again! Is this anymore than a rumour for the time being? Chelsea's interest has been known for a long time, and I find it strange that Real Madrid aren't linked to him in the article, Mourinho was quoted as having spoken to Lukaku's Dad not too long ago.

I have signed this man more times then I can count for Chelsea on fm and since I heard of him Ive wanted him at Chelsea in real and now it looks as if this may come true :). Drogba V2 ;)

edit: just seen this in the article:
The transfer could involve Blues midfielder Kevin De Bruyne joining the Brussels club on loan.

Blues midfielder? I am sure he is still a Genk player lol

Last edited:
I have signed this man more times then I can count for Chelsea on fm and since I heard of him Ive wanted him at Chelsea in real and now it looks as if this may come true :). Drogba V2 ;)

It could well be Drogba V2 but the difference with this one is he has been found alot earlier than Drogba did.

It could well be Drogba V2 but the difference with this one is he has been found alot earlier than Drogba did.

Yes which could mean we have him much longer then Drogba and this could result in him scoring more goals then Drogba in the future for Chelsea ;)

Im glad there is finally some concrete news on our intended transfer targets, I got sick of seeing all the other top clubs buying players and then being linked to even more while we stayed quiet

Anyways for me:

Luka Modric
Neymar
Lukaku
Kevin De Bruyne

This would be the ideal summer transfers for me

Im glad there is finally some concrete news on our intended transfer targets, I got sick of seeing all the other top clubs buying players and then being linked to even more while we stayed quiet

Anyways for me:

Luka Modric
Neymar
Lukaku
Kevin De Bruyne

Even just signing 2 of those will do me tbh but hey I wont be complaining if all four are wearing Chelsea shirts come the new season ;)

Anyways for me:

Luka Modric
Neymar
Lukaku
Kevin De Bruyne

I wouldn't count your chickens.. You look set to miss out on Neymar, and according to Young Guns Blog, Lukaku could stay in Belgium for another year. Also a real possibility of you getting out-bid by/rejected by the player in favour of Utd re: Modric.

Who is Kevin De Bruyne? I've never heard of him..

Anyways for me:

Luka Modric
Neymar
Lukaku
Kevin De Bruyne

I agree, but for me I'd prefer Sneijder or Pastore over Modric, but IF he does join I'm sure I'd soon change my tune.

I agree, but for me I'd prefer Sneijder or Pastore over Modric, but IF he does join I'm sure I'd soon change my tune.

Yeah you wouldnt be disappointed to have one of those three. think we'll beat you to modric, but you will sign pastore

I wouldn't count your chickens.. You look set to miss out on Neymar

I'm not going to get into this again, but I disagree.

Anyway, Kevin De Bruyne plays for Genk as an attacking midfielder or winger and is likely to sign for Chelsea soon (hopefully), but will most likely be loaned out. Very promising prospect.

I'm not sure if you were actually being serious there, but thought I'd answer anyway.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Yeah you wouldnt be disappointed to have one of those three. think we'll beat you to modric, but you will sign pastore

I'd settle for that definitely!

I wouldn't count your chickens.. You look set to miss out on Neymar, and according to Young Guns Blog, Lukaku could stay in Belgium for another year. Also a real possibility of you getting out-bid by/rejected by the player in favour of Utd re: Modric.

Not accoring to the reports today suggesting we are deep in talks with him and Anderlect. He has even said he wanted to finish his exams before leaving and he finishes them before the end of the month. I never heard of De Bruyne either but i have seen some clips and he will go to Anderlect on loan for a season as part of the Lukaku deal.

Modric wont leave now unless someone stumps up 35-45Mill and i dont see Utd or Chelsea doing that so unless he says he wants out and Spurs drop the price then nothing will happen.

I'm not going to get into this again, but I disagree.

Anyway, Kevin De Bruyne plays for Genk as an attacking midfielder or winger and is likely to sign for Chelsea soon (hopefully), but will most likely be loaned out. Very promising prospect.

I'm not sure if you were actually being serious there, but thought I'd answer anyway.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

I'd settle for that definitely!

Disagree with what? That you're going to miss out on Neymar? From what I've heard, Madrid have put in an offer and Chelsea haven't yet. I know the agent's comments weren't quite on the spot, but presumably they didn't come from nowhere. He said he had heard strong rumours, and appeared to exaggerate them to the extent he was apparently set to join Madrid imminently.

If it came down to Chelsea or Madrid, I imagine the latter would be his preferred option; Hispanic, higher wages, better team (IMO), probably more chance of getting opportunities as well.

And yeah, I was being serious. Hadn't heard of him before the Chelsea links.

Not accoring to the reports today suggesting we are deep in talks with him and Anderlect. He has even said he wanted to finish his exams before leaving and he finishes them before the end of the month.

Had his last exam on 14 June (I think) :)

Not accoring to the reports today suggesting we are deep in talks with him and Anderlect. He has even said he wanted to finish his exams before leaving and he finishes them before the end of the month. I never heard of De Bruyne either but i have seen some clips and he will go to Anderlect on loan for a season as part of the Lukaku deal.

Modric wont leave now unless someone stumps up 35-45Mill and i dont see Utd or Chelsea doing that so unless he says he wants out and Spurs drop the price then nothing will happen.

united will stump it up, city will try and increase it, but luka will say he has no interest in going there and we'll still get him. Modric is likely to privately say he wants to go, but will not put in a transfer request

Back