Reaction score
Last edited:
Does chelsea play with a corner and long throw exploit?

The special one leaves nothing to chance.

No need to answer me , I do not want to debate with someone who can not understand a simple question that was just whether I should create my own set pieces if I wanted to test this tactic. And as it was not specified, I seem to have the right to ask this simple question which is normally specified in the firt post .

The special one leaves nothing to chance.

No need to answer me , I do not want to debate with someone who can not understand a simple question that was just whether I should create my own set pieces if I wanted to test this tactic. And as it was not specified, I seem to have the right to ask this simple question which is normally specified in the firt post .

Wasn't trying to be rude or anything, its just most of the time the people asking for the corner and long throws set pieces are usually asking for the exploits.

If I wanna exploits, I can find them everywhere on this forum !
Sometimes I found tactics who use the same system that I use : I build my set piece according to my team.
And like your built a tactic with a specific team, with specifics players I thought you've built set piece depending on player's attributs.( Ivanovic have attributs for DC, very usefull for attacking & defending corners, Azpilicueta have great long throw etc... )

And just another question, who is your top goals scorer, and which player has the most assist ?

Last edited:
How about corner and long throw ?

Don't have them set yet.

I would suggest leaving terry on far post, cahill on near post flick on, diego costa kicking and punching gk, fabregas attacking from deep, ivanovic far post flick on.

Corner taken to near post (if taker has <15 corner, crossing, passing) or far post if he is higher.

No, didn't include exploit, nor will i ever.

And just another question, who is your top goals scorer, and which player has the most assist ?
diego costa 20 apps 22 goals 7 assists
hazard 29 apps 18 goals 10 assists
falcow 9 apps 13 goals
cuadrado 23 apps 12 goals 12 assists
drogba 5 apps 11 goals (had him in a CL game score 6)

cesc 8 assists
oscar 8 assists
quintero 7 assists
willian 7 assits

Last edited: