Chelsea & Man City risk Euro ban

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K
Lets get this right here, Chelsea announced losses of 70million on the day we spent 70million. Would the club be that stupid to risk not getting into Europe?? The 70million losses that the club announced didnt include sponsorship deals and Chelsea are still on the market to sell the naming rights of Stamford Bridge. Like i keep saying people Uefa made this rule so it will have more holes in it than a Swiss cheese and the top clubs will have the best people behind the scenes looking for loopholes and you can bet they have found some.

You been looking for naming rights for 14 months now, no-one is interested in your 10million a season deal... A one off payment like torres and Luiz doesnt effect the FFP rules as they dont come into affect until 2013-14... Thats why you spend then, rather then waited. As you need to have you squad ready, as you wont be able to buy massive deals then.

We cut our wage bill to save money and because we thought our youth players were ready for the step up which maybe was a year premmature. I expect us to cut the wage bill again this summer.

To save Money.... To help towards meeting this FFP rules, because your shed you call a stadium cant support your wage bill.

Basicly the bottem line is this story is bollocks. Like i say we needed to cut the wage bill anyway because we had the largest in the PL and we thought the younger players were ready but they were not.

You need to cut it, not because it was largest in the league, as you cant self support it without pay outs from roman.

Back