Chelsea - Man Utd re-scheduled

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 2K
Hopefully can get tickets again. Only just managed last time.

Hopefully can get tickets again. Only just managed last time.

I believe Chelsea have made sure all the people who got tickets last time are first priority this time round mate. Not sure about Utd's end though?

March? Wow, looks like it's going to make it more of a title decider than it was going to be already.

Going to be intense anyway. Hoefully Chelsea will have nothing to play for though (A)

March? Wow, looks like it's going to make it more of a title decider than it was going to be already.

Going to be intense anyway. Hoefully Chelsea will have nothing to play for though (A)

It will always be somthing to play for we beat you many times when we wearn't title contenders.

**** snow, was looking forward to the match on Sunday, totally ruined the footballing weekend :(

And so Man Utd - Chelsea will play each other within 2 months? Interesting for the title race.

Yeah but if you're no longer in the title race and we are, we'll definitely be more up for it than you.

Does this mean that when we play you at Old Trafford, it's before this game? Or do we just play you twice fairly close together?

Yeah but if you're no longer in the title race and we are, we'll definitely be more up for it than you.

Does this mean that when we play you at Old Trafford, it's before this game? Or do we just play you twice fairly close together?

I think we play in May at OT. It dosen't matter because like i said in 1999 we wearn't proper title contender and we beat you 5-0, Chelsea love beating Man Utd and do it more than often.

I think we play in May at OT. It dosen't matter because like i said in 1999 we wearn't proper title contender and we beat you 5-0, Chelsea love beating Man Utd and do it more than often.

But we all know what happened in 99 ;)

I wouldn't say you do it more often than not. You do it fairly often, but it's not like we aren't more than capable of beating you.

But we all know what happened in 99 ;)

I wouldn't say you do it more often than not. You do it fairly often, but it's not like we aren't more than capable of beating you.

Go look and see who the only team that has beaten Utd more times then Utd have beaten them in the PL?? Of corse you can beat us but i am more scared playing Liverpool at Anfield than Utd at OT that is how confident i am.

Go look and see who the only team that has beaten Utd more times then Utd have beaten them in the PL?? Of corse you can beat us but i am more scared playing Liverpool at Anfield than Utd at OT that is how confident i am.

I haven't said you haven't beaten us more than anyone. But you also have lost a fair few times too. I wouldn't be too confident, considering we still have our game in hand and we are two points clear at the top of the league, and are unbeaten and have not hit anywhere near top form yet this season.

You take things far too seriously mate. You need to calm down. Not everything is an argument.

I lol at this....

I'd say both of you need to calm down.

Pride kills, you know.

Why is it you that always has to turn threads to do with Man U into a lets slag United match and show them how much better we are, when really you're not even better.

I haven't said you haven't beaten us more than anyone. But you also have lost a fair few times too. I wouldn't be too confident, considering we still have our game in hand and we are two points clear at the top of the league, and are unbeaten and have not hit anywhere near top form yet this season.

You take things far too seriously mate. You need to calm down. Not everything is an argument.

I am calm, honestly. We have had alot of problems early on and if have a fit Lampard and Drogba from now onwards then i can only see one outcome.

Why is it you that always has to turn threads to do with Man U into a lets slag United match and show them how much better we are, when really you're not even better.

You're kinda contradicting yourself with the last part of your sentence aren't you? ..

How am i slating, im producing facts.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

I'd say both of you need to calm down.

Pride kills, you know.

Im calm as can be at the moment mate.

Game should have never of been called off in the first place, add the blackpool game as well and we have a bit of a fixture pile up.

Did not know you actually played for Chelsea!!!!

Game should have never of been called off in the first place, add the blackpool game as well and we have a bit of a fixture pile up.

I heard from people around the ground wasent that bad but the police called it off the day before.

Did not know you actually played for Chelsea!!!!

I turned down a move in the summer, didn't offer enough.

Back