Chelsea - Man Utd re-scheduled

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 2K
You're kinda contradicting yourself with the last part of your sentence aren't you? ..

I'm saying he always turns into into a slagging match to slag Man U, but really Man U is better so there is no point in him doing it. Anyway stop dragging me into this

I heard from people around the ground wasent that bad but the police called it off the day before.

I turned down a move in the summer, didn't offer enough.

From looking at the pictures of the surrounding area and the pitch itself I would say it was fine and games should never be called off the day before the game itself.

From looking at the pictures of the surrounding area and the pitch itself I would say it was fine and games should never be called off the day before the game itself.

29 hours before the game was ment to go ahead the game got called off by the police. That is an absolute joke. Unless it was Utd's having trouble travelling down then it should have gone ahead.

We'll its was maybe good for us that it was called off because Fergie said we would have been without Ando and Vidic.

We'll its was maybe good for us that it was called off because Fergie said we would have been without Ando and Vidic.

In a way it was good for Chelsea aswell, Lampard and Drogba get another weeks training and Bosingwa could be back.

whoever said chelsea are not title contenders are idiots its man united and chelsea in the title race

29 hours before the game was ment to go ahead the game got called off by the police. That is an absolute joke. Unless it was Utd's having trouble travelling down then it should have gone ahead.

Fergie said that when he heard about the postponement, the team was preparing to get the train down to the ground so no troubles for travelling

Fergie said that when he heard about the postponement, the team was preparing to get the train down to the ground so no troubles for travelling

Well the blame lies at the police then, absolute joke. I rekon they saw all these games in London at the same weekend with snow everywhere and bottled it.

I'm saying he always turns into into a slagging match to slag Man U, but really Man U is better so there is no point in him doing it. Anyway stop dragging me into this

Yes, well if you're saying he always turns it into a slagging match, you're only provoking things by saying "Man U are better" football is an opinionated sport, after all.

Guessing he means at the time because chelsea are in a rough patch atm and man utd could have capitalised

Yer i understood lol, but we looked much better in our last game and obviously anything could have happend. I think Chelsea and the fans would have wanted the game to go ahead.

Back