Chelsea or Man Utd

shaun_lufc

Reaction score
i was bored and just wondering what you think these 2 will win this season? will man utd do the treble or chelsea the quadruple? or will they both win something?....

Chelsea ftw. They win even if they don't look like winning. Chelsea will take everything. However, if not everything, they won't win the league.

I think chelsea will win the quadrapop, and i hope they beat united to it

I say united get the league, chelsea the fa cup and liverpool champs league

Man utd best team this season, plus im a fan

Obviously I'm praying we win everything, and beat chelsea in the final of everything. I think I'd take winning the league and losing to them in the fa cup final, and obviously milan to win the CL if we wouldnt. But I think if we do make the final which we can, I'd rather play Liverpool

i still believe chelsea will win everything just to shut lloyd up :D..and cos i hate man u lol

Man Utd will win the league and FA Cup.

Chelsea will win nothing.

man u wil lose to chelsea in epl, so chelsea win league. man u spirits wil be down goin into fa cup final so chelsea wil win that too

am gona go for chelsea winning **** all...well i hope they don't....

united for league now chelsea failed to take their chance....
united for FA cup...
and am gona go for L'pool or United for the CL...

i know chelsea have sed he stayin...but i rekon that they'll win shat all...roman will get annoyed and sack mourinho...

im afraid im going 2 say Utd 4 league, Chelsea blew it yesterday,.

Hope Chelsea win FA Cup, and Lpool win Champs League

i hope utd lose everything after alex ferguson said it wasnt a penna and oshea got the ball off gook , the rose tinted spectacle wearing, annoying, biased, rubbish celebrating, lying, old scottish *****

He did get the ball.... just kinda after the man :)