• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

Chelsea Or Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJACKO11

Reaction score
We now know that their is only 2 teams left in the tittle run Chelsea on top but only 1 point clear of Man Utd. I just clearly want to know who do you think will be able to hold their nerve and claim the glorious trophy. Chelsea have an game away at liverpool and at home against Wigan. Man Utd have an away trip to Sunderland and finish up at home against Stoke. Not just because im a Chelsea fan but i belive we will have enough to beat Liverpool at the weekend but maybe will end a draw and even if we dont Sunderland away could be a tricky tie with Bent on the form his been in this season. Also if you like you could predict the 4 games that are left as i will do.

Liverpool 0-0 Chelsea - Sunderland 1-1 Man Utd
Chelsea 4-0 Wigan - Man Utd 3-0 Stoke

6 points out of 6 for both teams, chelsea to win league by a point

united will take 6 points
chelsea will beat wigan
so it all comes down to the liverpool game which is hard to call with Liverpools inconsistency

After seeing our ins and outs last summer, i said Chelsea would win the league and im sticking by my decision, although i really hope utd make me eat my hat lol

After seeing our ins and outs last summer, i said Chelsea would win the league and im sticking by my decision, although i really hope utd make me eat my hat lol
finishing 2nd is about right. too many of our players were below par thi season (michael ******* carrick). ill be watching this summer to see if we spend (the 80 is million is still available as a draw donw, so we would eventually have to pay it back) if we buy big its be young players aguero, benzema age group.

chelsea will have only themselves to blame if they blow this

Never thought I would support Liverpool but every Man Utd fan will be on Sunday,
It was such a weird season so whoever wins deserves it,
I think the fact that their is no English team in last 4 of champ league shows the top 4 need to spend big in the summer but have to say this has being the best title race in years!!!

Aren't there existing prediction threads for this sort of thing?

I hope it's United because I hate Chelsea more now. But realistically they'll both take six points out of their next two games so things will stay the same.

Ivanovic had a great season
But United have the best defensive record in the league
Vidic has played 21 games(I think) so he's probably had a better season, statistically
But one thing's for sure, God help the forwards up against Serbia

Liverpool to lose against Chelsea, but Nzogbia to score equaliser at 90th min and United to get 6 points and Giggs/Neville will lift the trophy. Dream over.

heart says Manchester United, Chelsea to lose/draw against are scouse neighbours and us to take all 6 points

HOWEVER

head says both teams to get all 6 points and of course that means Chelsea to win by a point

either way, its been one **** of a premier league season, a real advert as to why this is the best league in the world, both teams in my eyes deserve the title after having great seasons. let the best team win!

I would rather see United win it but for me Chelsea are have it this year.

liverpool 1 chelsea 0
sunderland 0 man utd 2
chelsea 3 wigan 0
man utd 3 stoke 1
man utd win just thats what heart says but head gives it to chelsea.
its all down to liverpool

Last edited:
Back