Chelsea Or Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

Chelsea Or Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont want that scum lampard or terry to lift any more trophies this year.. unless its the world cup

Why do you had to make a thread about this, not everybody cares about Chelsea and United.

Why do you had to make a thread about this, not everybody cares about Chelsea and United.

Not everybody cares about every threads. Some cares and that some will post in this thread.Simples.(A)

Last edited:
I wonder what Stevie G will do if an open goal chance presents itself against Chelski ? Also, how many LFC fans really want us to give the mancs the title ? Hatred is a very underestimated emotion

some of us do care some don't. no one said eveybody has to look. after league is over will all be talking about the world cup.

Hmm
Chelsea vs Liverpool - I can't see Liverpool winning this one but I think they will make it very difficult for Chelsea to play their game. Its in Rafas interest with the fans not too lose this one so I don't think he will be taking many risks. This is probably going to be the deciding game for the title imo. Probably going to be quite a dull match tbh but if Chelsea can get even one goal I think the title is all but theirs. Think it will be difficult however as Liverpool just aren't going to want to lose and will probably just stop them playing and play it quite safe. Could well be a 0-0 draw.

Man Utd vs Sunderland - Without Rooney sometimes its a little difficult to see where the goals are going to come from. However I think Man Utd have a better quality squad throughout and look more likely imo to take the 3 points here than Chelsea do at Liverpool. Just depends on whether Man Utds players can actually get the goals with the pressure they are under.

Chelsea vs Wigan - Chelsea should win this. Not really much else to say tbh, if they don't they don't deserve the title.

Man Utd vs Stoke - Again at this stage of the season if Man Utd don't win this game they don't really deserve the title either.

Title will largely be decided this weekend I think. It will come down to which teams players respond best in these important matches and cope with their nerves the best.

Imo Man Utd are in the slightly better position because of the games they have left to play, but this could so easily change if Chelsea manage to get that win over Liverpool.

Wow. Come on liverpool. lets do it., 2-1 pool. utd to win 3-1 come on.

Chelsea vs Liverpool..i think Gerrard might be the hero..with a last minute equalizer or winner..haha

it's the Liverpool - Chelsea game it'll come down to. With my Celtic and Vålerenga affiliation (Vålerenga supporters generally also support Liverpool), i hope the Scousers beat Chelsea. Liverpool don't have Torres, but he's not been at his best this year anyway.

Or Roman to pull the funding and both clubs to be declared bankrupt. Both clubs docked points and Arsenal win!

Back