Chelsea owner watches game with fans

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K

CJACKO11

Reaction score
I know many won't find this intresting at all but you never know some people might. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovic watched Saturdays game against Blackburn in a Irish pub in New York with the New York Blues fan club. I don't know many owners that would do things like this and it isen't Romans first visit to New York as he makes sure he visits atleast once a season. I will post some pictures on here, i think he is a excellent owner and i think it shows how happy he is owning this football club.

Last edited:
This is news. how? He watched a game in a pub. i did on Saturday, does that make me news?

This is news. how? He watched a game in a pub. i did on Saturday, does that make me news?

No need to be a ********, just because the Glazers would never do it.

in fairness not really news worthy, mike ashley used to do this, before the fans decided they wanted to kill him

i wuold love it if the glazers sat with the fans... no one would see them again

Its the fact hes making an effort with the fans who don't live in England. Honestly how many owners would you see do this??

Not really being a **** head, and how does the glazers come into it? I know they would never do it, but the fact he watched the game in New York, Shows nothing really. it is just nothing news.

it is like news flash, Glazers watched game in Hong Kong, with Chinese Fans at social Club( Which does happen). Means nothing.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Its the fact hes making an effort with the fans who don't live in England. Honestly how many owners would you see do this??

A lot actually do, if there not at the game.

in fairness not really news worthy, mike ashley used to do this, before the fans decided they wanted to kill him

Meh, it's more newsworthy than half the threads in the football section. Atleast its something other than a Liverpool or Man United thread. Either way, I won't close it, you can if you want, but meh, just some actual discussion about other teams doesnt happen often.

Your just jealous you're not famous and you won't be news headlines when you watch your football club in a pub with their fans (probably Trolls FC or Trolls United) :D

Meh, it's more newsworthy than half the threads in the football section. Atleast its something other than a Liverpool or Man United thread.
lol, touche on united/liverpool my friend

Your just jealous you're not famous and you won't be news headlines when you watch your football club in a pub with their fans (probably Trolls FC or Trolls United) :D

I am jealous i aint famous? Come on man. Why i would love to be famous, i am not jealous of Romans Stature as Super Vilian of russia.

Meh, it's more newsworthy than half the threads in the football section. Atleast its something other than a Liverpool or Man United thread. Either way, I won't close it, you can if you want, but meh, just some actual discussion about other teams doesnt happen often.

lol, touche on united/liverpool my friend

Allow me to fix that....

But seriously, all credit to Roman and the rest of the owners/staff/players/whatever who actually make the effort.

it's good news ,i more loves him than glazer family whatever im united fans or not(A)

HAHA great call, I remember the fat c*nt sat in the crowd drinking pints thinking he was the bees knees. He was a **** like, reakons he was a billionaire, ***-end

I dislike this as he was in an irish pub and hes treathning to bring the Irish government to court over bond holdings.

But fair play to joining in with overseas supporters,not many club chairmen would do this :)

how nice of him to sit in a pub with people who dont even deserve to be near him because hes made money, what a brilliant man hes so great.

I dont understand why people are complaining, This is one thread which compared to the other useless **** that gets posted up really is fine with me, maybe its not news-worthy but I'm sure Chelsea can post it up on their own website, its not as if they are trying to pay the Daily Express to run this as Headlines

Our players watch and sing chants with us in the stadium. Not that great to be honest.

Good to see he actually takes an interest in the game. Attends most games at least, unlike alot of the owners nowadays.

Good to see he actually takes an interest in the game. Attends most games at least, unlike alot of the owners nowadays.

let's be fair he didn't atten dmost of their matches for a long time.
He even cheered a Spurs goal in the first game he was owner (he was originally going to buy Spurs and possibly got the mixed up)
but yea, load of old *****. Doesn't make you a good owner just cause you make a few token gestures to the fans

Back