Chelsea owner watches game with fans

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K
This is one thread which compared to the other useless **** that gets posted up really is fine with me

Because anything other than Chelsea you don't give two ***** about, that's why.

Fair play to Roman, when he came over to own Chelsea he was clueless about football. Probably still is now (A) but at least he makes the effort.

And the giant spiders are after him!

in fairness not really news worthy, mike ashley used to do this, before the fans decided they wanted to kill him

i wuold love it if the glazers sat with the fans... no one would see them again

Mike Ashley is fat though and isn't as rich a Roman, which is why it is news

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Good to see he actually takes an interest in the game. Attends most games at least, unlike alot of the owners nowadays.

Gibson attends all games ^^)

Because anything other than Chelsea you don't give two ***** about, that's why.

Probably the most ignorant comment I have seen, I comment on loads of Threads, to the extent that some people call me a spammer :P

Last edited by a moderator:
let's be fair he didn't atten dmost of their matches for a long time.
He even cheered a Spurs goal in the first game he was owner (he was originally going to buy Spurs and possibly got the mixed up)
but yea, load of old *****. Doesn't make you a good owner just cause you make a few token gestures to the fans

Not, that does not make him a good owner. A good owner would invest in the club to the state that they are challenging for all they can within their budget - which he has done, very well. Whether you like him or not, you can't deny he is a great owner. Actually attending games goes a long way.

I agree with Irish - you don't see many owners in the crowd at Prem games much, and if they do, infrequently. However, in most cases from League 1 to grassroots, most of the chairman do attend

Not, that does not make him a good owner. A good owner would invest in the club to the state that they are challenging for all they can within their budget - which he has done, very well. Whether you like him or not, you can't deny he is a great owner. Actually attending games goes a long way.

Cos he has the money, but yea I agree he invests in the club but he does not do in excess and he I remember reading that he told the Chelsea players that if they dont win trophies then their bonuses will be cut, plus it shows that he has really toned down on his spending and has become more sensible considering our only major buy this summer was Ramires :D

let's be fair he didn't atten dmost of their matches for a long time.
He even cheered a Spurs goal in the first game he was owner (he was originally going to buy Spurs and possibly got the mixed up)
but yea, load of old *****. Doesn't make you a good owner just cause you make a few token gestures to the fans

The only time he didn't attend games was during the Grant-Hiddink era, once Hiddink was manager and now Ancelotti he is reguarly at the Bridge. Its good news because most billionaires are quite snobby and wouldn't do these kind of things. He visits this pub atleast once a year to watch a game with the NewYork Blues and just imagine how it would make you feel.

Back