Jamie92

Reaction score
I am in my second season after coming 3rd in the league last season. Looking for four new signings to bolster my chances for this season. Drogba had a very bad season with injury and managed just 12 in 30 in all comps. Sold him to back to Marseille for 6.5m. I also let Anelka go as I played him on the right wing most of the season but he only got 4 goals in 21 prem games so I am in the process of selling him. I need a decent back-up keeper, a central defender to give Alex competition, an attacking midfielder to come for the ageing Lampard and a new top-rated striker. I would like all players to be Premier-League based. I have brought through youngster Bruma, Van Aanholt, McEachran, Kakuta and Borini but still want the signings. I have 60mil.

GK
DC
AMC
ST

Thanks.

GK-Ochoa,Smithies,enyeama
DC-Adil Rami,Ranocchia(SP)
AMC-Paulo Henqirue,Marek Hamsik
ST-Kadlec,Babacar,Sanogo,

Also you didnt say what season you in so i tried to guess :)

I think the first 6 words say what season i'm in...

GK Victor/Smithies
DC Shawcross/Rodwell
AMC Paulo Henrique/Young
ST Torres/Bent

You already have a good back up GK: Delac. And you should have bought Lukaku in 1st season so drogba can tutor him, theres no better tutor for him and he'll become a beast. Pastore maybe for AMC, or Hamsik or Henrique...

Torres/Tevez for the striker position no doubt.
Also replacing lampard will be very hard, i suggest Javier pastore as Henrique is usually **** in priemer league
DC Shawcross

It will be pretty hard to sign quality players from teams in the same league but its your game , you can do what you want.

GK: Jack Butland
DC: Phil Jones / Ryan Shawcross
AMC: Luka Modric ?
ST: Andy Carroll / Carlos Tevez

CB - Cahill
AMC - Pjanic (I know you said premier league based, but he's quality for me!)
ST - Carroll? (Never tried him, heard he bags tons of goals though)
Not sure about a backup GK, although I'd think you would already have adequate backup for Cech, Turnbull was excellent for me when Cech got injured. And Delač is a quality young goalie!

Thats a steal for marsielle.....borini is the new marco boriello on mine...you should go for Andy Carroll mate. new drogba.

mceachran will run your midfield soon ive sent him on loan to portsmouth for a bit.

Daniel carrico for DC as he is new carvalho.