Chelsea Sign Czech Youngster Tomas Kalas

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't the FA force these clubs to invest their money in homegrown talent instead of shipping in Talents from Overseas? The situation is getting out of control, clubs need bigger inscentives to develop English players which only the FA and Premiership can control

Why can't the FA force these clubs to invest their money in homegrown talent instead of shipping in Talents from Overseas? The situation is getting out of control, clubs need bigger inscentives to develop English players which only the FA and Premiership can control
The thing is if they turn out good its good for the premier league. It means we have all the best stars. Only a few clubs are still producing english talent though i agree, the likes of west ham, man city, liverpool, everton and Middlesbrough still continue to produce some really good talent. Lets hope some gems come through some time soon

chelseas academy is only just starting to bring through young potential again

Clubs can spend the money they have generated any way they want, nout to do with the FA nor should it ever be.

Clubs can spend the money they have generated any way they want, nout to do with the FA nor should it ever be.
the fa can put serious pressure on them, its exactly what the dfb did to the german clubs. Our FA just happens to very inadequate.the reality is that clubs must balance long term youth development with current success, though they could definitely do more

the fa can put serious pressure on them, its exactly what the dfb did to the german clubs. Our FA just happens to very inadequate.the reality is that clubs must balance long term youth development with current success, though they could definitely do more

The FA have been proved to be incompetent at most things, I think it would be a good idea for them to disband and let another company organise things but that is a different subject, maybe they could hire contracters to the job on a part time basis.

The FA have been proved to be incompetent at most things, I think it would be a good idea for them to disband and let another company organise things but that is a different subject, maybe they could hire contracters to the job on a part time basis.
nothing as drastic as that, just the suits need to be replaced with footballing people

heard this about a month ago, if their was a position i thought we were quite strong then i thought it was at the back, unless this dude is a definate star then it dosent make much sence.

heard this about a month ago, if their was a position i thought we were quite strong then i thought it was at the back, unless this dude is a definate star then it dosent make much sence.
but you gotta take age into the factor, by the time he arrives next season your 3 centrebacks are all in their 30's. carvalho is already 32

but you gotta take age into the factor, by the time he arrives next season your 3 centrebacks are all in their 30's. carvalho is already 32

yer i know, i was just talking about players like van aanholt, mancienne, bruma. alex and ivanovic are reasonbly young also hutchinson is in the first team this season. i know is only 17 so lets just see what happens.

yer i know, i was just talking about players like van aanholt, mancienne, bruma. alex and ivanovic are reasonbly young also hutchinson is in the first team this season. i know is only 17 so lets just see what happens.
oh yeah sorry alex wont be 30, he'll be 29. but if hes brought through a la jonny evans you can bring through the new back line with a seamless transition.

If Kalas is happy to go out on loan every season for the next 6 years then maybe he will make it at Chelsea lol
Chelsea Fans could just say that about hernandez (new man Utd signing) i somehow doubt he'll get into the first team ahead of rooney berbatov e.t.c and as we are a old squad... we would sign young players surely?

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Yeah but Manchester United have always done, Abramovich does not give a toss about giving youngsters a chance or promoting from within, he just wants to see lots of trophies and fantasy football lol.
erm glazers? didn't they buy your club and take your money to repay there loan and your talking bout abramavich and youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back