Chelsea sign Ramires

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3K
D

Deleted member 79730

Chelsea have completed the signing of Brazilian International midfielder Ramires, its the breaking news on the BBC banner for breaking news at the moment, the fee is believed to be 18 million pounds

This is a very good signing In my opinion, hes quite energetic and an excellent passer of the ball.

Source:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8881118.stm

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb Signing,an excellent replacement for Ballack and hopefully Chelsea can get David Luiz,Neymar and maybe Ozil in althought I am not 2 confident

Great player great signing shame he wont be there for the west brom match

Good player, although I think they payed over the odds. Could of got Melo instead, I reckon. Still, interested to see how well he does.

Superb Signing,an excellent replacement for Ballack and hopefully Chelsea can get David Luiz,Neymar and maybe Ozil in althought I am not 2 confident

Not gonna happen mate

True, and not wanting to go off-topic, will just state my last oppinion here, but David is most likely to go to Real, but only next season. We won't let our wonder boy leave just like that, now that we lost 2 big figures of our team. We can't let money rape our team, and David still has a lot to give for Benfica.

As for Ramires, he has always been a great player, the Quenian will do wonders for Chelsea, its very different of Ballack, and he's not that impressive player, if you are looking for flamboyance. Expect a hard-working, fast player, able either of attacking or defending

Neymar maybe, but not the others. IMO, I'm actually shocked Ancelotti hasn't brought in any Italians..

Did Ramires play a lot in the World Cup and is he considered to be a Brazil 'regular'?

They wanted about £33M for Luiz, it isn't happening.

Did Ramires play a lot in the World Cup and is he considered to be a Brazil 'regular'?

yer he did and the game he missed out on was the holland game he was replaced my melo who scored the own goal and got sent off!!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Good player, although I think they payed over the odds. Could of got Melo instead, I reckon. Still, interested to see how well he does.

melo is massivly overrated.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

sensational signing and i have all the reason to belive he will be a success at chelsea. the david luiz deal wont happen even carlo said it wont happen and plus we dont need any defenders. roll on tomorrow.

yer he did and the game he missed out on was the holland game he was replaced my melo who scored the own goal and got sent off!!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

melo is massivly overrated.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

sensational signing and i have all the reason to belive he will be a success at chelsea. the david luiz deal wont happen even carlo said it wont happen and plus we dont need any defenders. roll on tomorrow.
Have to agree with you on that, he was probably the biggest flop of last season imo

Back