McCheran

Strikers
D.Drogba
F.Torres
D.Sturridge
R.Lukaku
S.Kalou
N.Anelka

This is my whole squad, whole could I sell or loan out to raise funds and get off the wage bill?

In terms of ins, who could I purchase for my right back position and also for defensive midfield?

Finally, for the people you suggest to me who I shoud sell, could you suggest a replacement aswell.

Thanks

If you are not planning on playing Malouda much then I think you should cash in on him as you can get good money for him considering how old he is. for RB Sime Vrsaljko is a good young rb who will already be decent and has tons of potential and he doesnt cost too much either.

If you are not planning on playing Malouda much then I think you should cash in on him as you can get good money for him considering how old he is. for RB Sime Vrsaljko is a good young rb who will already be decent and has tons of potential and he doesnt cost too much either.

Ok, thanks. Would you reccomend putting Malouda on the transfer list or offering him to clubs straight away for a set price?

Anyone else have some suggestions who to sell or buy? need real help here.

If I was you I would sell: Malouda, Kalou, Anelka and get some cash as you have Torres, Drogba, Sturridge and Lukaku and then buy Sime Vrsaljko and play as RB or send him out on loan to gain some experience.

Yeah was thinking of selling those three and possibly ferriera, and im seriously considering purchasing Vrsaljko. Thanks.

Keep the suggestions coming please... cheers

you can get 12 mill for malouda right at the start,
sell:
kalou 6.5
hilario 1 mill
fererria 1.3 mill
anelka 4.5 mill
bosingwa 4.5 mill

Sign: (suggestions)
RB. sime vrsaljko 1 mill
AMR/L/C Willian 7.5 mill
AMR/L Hulk 25- 30 mill
AMR/L/C, ST - Lavezzi 28 mill
ST, AMR - Cavani 27 mill
CM, AMC, AML, train as DMC - Hamsik 27 mill
CM, AMC, AML, train as DMC- Andre Ayew 11.25 mill
DMC MC - Moussa sissoko - 14 mill

Anyone know of a young DM who is really cheap and turns out to be class?

alright cheers will check him out now...

also, anyone have any suggestions who can take the place of lampard for chelsea in the CM position with a role of Centre Midfield-Attack ?

Christian eriksen is a good player to replace lampard. Marvin Martin wouldn't be a bad choice either. A young DMC would either be kara from tromoso or if you can get him training properly jack collision wouldn't be a bad choice.

Yeah I have signed Eriksen for around 7.5m, and will consider jacko.

Wow that was a bargain mate. On the verge of sigining him and still looking for a striker, centre half and a defensive midfield?

Moussa Sow ST Quality Poacher
Vertonghen CB Does quite well.Is relativley cheap and can do some attacking duties while still being defensivly solid.(Can also play DMC)
Sandro or Etienne Capoue for DMC

Ah cheers boys wil check all of those out. Keep the suggestions coming guys for any players?

kalou
hilario
fererria
anelka
bosingwa
drogba

Sold them all now with 45m to spend in first transfer window any suggestions also in the middle of selling jon obi mikel