Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Raggsy

Reaction score
Hi there, I've got a chelsea team, which I've been playing a 4-3-3 (with DM) and i've been winning games, however I'm not scoring as many goals as I would have liked.

Here's my usual starting 11 and subs;

GK: Petr Cech
DR: Branislav Ivanovic
DCR: David Luiz
DCL: John Terry
DL: Ashley Cole
DMC: Sergio Busquets
MCR: Michael Essien
MCL: Frank Lampard
STC: Fernando Torres
STCR: Romelu Lukaku
STCL: Neymar

S1: Ross Turnbull
S2: Ryan Bertrand
S3: Alex
S4: Jack Rodwell
S5: Ramires
S6: Alberto Gilardino
S7: Didier Drogba

I've also got Mesut Ozil, Edin Dzeko and Heung-Min Son arriving in January.

So what would you guys suggest? Wanting a formation that maintains my great defensive record; whilst scoring more goals in the process.

Dan

Instead of users starting new threads, asking to be spoon fed, make a search in the forum, post in some of the help threads, look in the more indepth theads where a discussion is going on etc etc. Here are 2 threads that are good.

If posting in the the first one, make sure that you provide more information on how you are playing today if you want some hints as to make the tactic more potent or if wanting a tacticfile, state if you are willing to make shouts/tweaks tc.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...51490-what-approach-tactic-suits-my-team.html

If posting in the next one, please post as much information as possible here as well. The more indepth your post is, the better the answer.

CHELSEA

Here is a tactic that seems top get really good results with top teams and scores a lot of goals to

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-title-5-games-go-151-goals-20-conceded.html

The things is, there are plenty of great threads here but as about 50 new threads are started every week asking what to do, how play play etc, these good threads drops to the rd or 4th page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.