Reaction score
Considering Chelsea already have a decent squad I'm thinking of starting a game with chelsea and bringing in only youth! Any suggestions on who to sign? Already know the obvious ones but is there any that not many people know of and turn out to be quality?

Play a 4-2-3-1 formation with wide wingers:

AF/DLF/P
IF AM W/IF
BWM DLP?
LB CB CB RB
gk

Cheers!

Will hughes :) Just kidding XD Ryan Gauld is someone that I rarely see people bring in... Well most people get him more for selling... Mason Bennett... A rather good young striker but compared to Neal Mauphay... Not really as good... Zakkaria Bakkalli, another striker who has great potential but will not be able to bring instant impact. Allen Halilovic... Well, this guy is pretty obvious a good young player... Serge Gnarbry, great winger potential...

A really good young striker you might wanna look at considering you play a poacher for a striker... Alexandre Lacazette :) he may be 21 but he is amazing :) Train him up nicely, he can become really amazing :) I know Chelsea has Lukaku.. But Lacazette is another option you can look at XD

Well hope that helps...

You already have a lot of potential top class young players, i don't think you really need to spend too much.
Courtois, Ake, Chalobah, Kalas, Omeruo, Loftus-Cheek, Baker, Feruz, Rodriguez, Piazon, Christensen, and the more known Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Lukaku. Maybe i forgot a few, but the point is , you already have good young players at the team, some are just not ready for the 1st team.