robben474

Reaction score
Chelsea Pride Of London

200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Chelsea FC Appoint New Manager

Chelsea Football Club Have announced a shock decision to appoint retired international Robert Cipric as Chelsea's new manager for the season. Many thought that the likes Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola or even Roberto Di Matteo would return to bring success to the Bridge but Roman Abramovich has shocked us all by appointing 32 year old Cipric.

Many fans are uncertain with the decision to appoint another young manager even after the Andre Villas Boas Saga, But some players have spoken and they are fully behind their new manager. In an interview captain John Terry said " Robert looks like a nice lad hopefully he was the right choice for manger, I cant wait to start working with him." Also, Juan Mata has said on twitter @JuanMata10: Excited to meet our new manager hopefully he can bring us lots of glory.

Robert Cipric Played for Croatian team Dinamo Zagreb, he was a great talent but at the age of 27 he broke his leg for the 2nd time and decided to retire from football. 2 years later he became manager of Dinamo Zagreb and won the league twice and qualified for the Champions League. Ater 2 impressive years with Dinamo he is now with Chelsea FC. In a recent interview Cipric had this to say "Going from Dinamo to Chelsea is a dream come true, It was tough to leave Dinamo but they will always have special place in my heart, but now my job is to bring success to Stamford Bridge and I will give it my all.

Now with Cipric in charge of Chelsea will he become another young Chelsea flop like AVB or will he become a Chelsea legend like Mourinho.

Chelsea Pre Season Games

Charlton Away
Inter Home
Cagliari Away
Seoul Away
Suwon Away

Transfer News

Abramovich has given new manager Robert Cipric a transfer budget of £39 million and a wage budget of £2.1 million. Robert Cipric said he wants to buy some good players for the future but he wants to make 1 big signing, he believes that Chelsea need a new Right Winger and has named 3 targets he is after Milos Krasic, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Jesus Navas. Fans are excited to have one of these big names in their team but who will Cipric sign?
145055_1280010941425_200_300.jpg
Milos-Krasic.jpg
Napoli-Manchester-City-Lavezzi-200x300.jpg

Last edited:
SkySportsNewsBanner.png

145055_1280010941425_200_300.jpg

Chelsea Sign Navas on 5 year Deal

Chelsea have signed Spanish winger Jesus Navas on a 5 year deal for a fee around £28 million. After the signing new Chelsea manager said this in a recent interview "I am delighted to welcome Jesus Navas to the club. Navas is one of the best right wingers in the world, I believe he will have a massive impact for Chelsea this season and hopefully will bring us Success." Chelsea Right back Paolo Ferreira was part of the deal as he went to Sevilla. Fans seem to be happy with the signing and one fan said " I've seen him play for Spain he looks like an amazing talent, we cant wait for him to make his debut. Navas will join Chelsea on a 5-year deal earning £120,000 a week.

Other Transfer News

50274_25427813597_5828340_n.jpg

• [*=left]Arsenal are rumoured to be interested in Rubin Left Back Ansaldi.
    [*=left]At.Madrid are hot on the trail on £7.5 million rated attacking midfielder Renato Augusto.
    [*=left]Sevilla are considering making an offer for Shaktar defender Darijo Srna.
    [*=left]Schalke are interested in Cska Moscow's attacking midfielder Keisuke Honda.
    [*=left]Bayern have signed young Croatian midfielder Milan Badelj for a fee of £7.5 million.

Kalou and Malouda Leave

Salomon+Kalou+Florent+Malouda+1plZUZvd_88m.jpg

Salomon Kalou and Florent Malouda have left Chelsea today. Salomon Kalou has joined Lyon for a fee of £4.5 Million and Malouda has Joined Roma for a fee of £6 Million. Kalou scored a total of 36 goals at the club and was at the club for 6 years. Malouda scored 34 goals and was at Chelsea for 5 years. Cipric said they had no future at the club but wished them well in their new clubs. Cipric has already made some big changes what can we expect next from him.

Pre Season Results

Chelsea-Charlton 6-0
Chelsea-Inter 1-2
Chelsea-Cagliari 2-1
Chelsea-Seoul 3-0
Chelsea-Suwon 3-0

Chelsea Sign 4 New Youngsters

Chelsea have completed the signings of 4 new youngsters. They have signed 19 year old Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo Zagreb for a fee of £4.5 Million. They have signed 18 year old Brazillian Felipe Anderson for a fee of £5.5 million. John Ola has joined for a fee of £3 Million and Finally they have signed 20 year old Rafael Toloi for a fee of £9.5 Million. In a recent Interview Cipric Said " We needed some new young faces and hopefully these 4 new players can have a bright future for Chelsea."

sime.jpg
46298_ori_felipe_anderson.jpg
1560_1305918037585.jpg

Nice story. Have u got the january transfer update?