Chelsea title hopes alive - Cech

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
I cant see Chelsea winning it in all honesty and im not even hjoping for a title win atm. If somebody offered me Chelsea to finish 2nd right now I would bite their hand off

Cant see this happening like but the way football is this season anything is possible haha just as long as united dont win it because we are long out of the title hunt

I cant see Chelsea winning it in all honesty and im not even hjoping for a title win atm. If somebody offered me Chelsea to finish 2nd right now I would bite their hand off

Fortunately, no one's offering that.

Concentrate on making sure 4th is yours before even thinking about 1st or 2nd.

Can't really see us winning it, and I think we should concentrate on the Champions League more..
Then again, third spot should be our league target

no need to take things so serious

i'd be worried about getting 4th spot let alone 3rd
Err they currently are 4th with 2 matches played less than tottenham & city...

Currently Tottenham 5th, City 3rd.

Err they currently are 4th with 2 matches played less than tottenham & city...

Currently Tottenham 5th, City 3rd.

He means that it could change. They could suddenly miss out...just because they are now 4th doesn't mean that they can't drop out from the top 4. Anything can happen..

He means that it could change. They could suddenly miss out...just because they are now 4th doesn't mean that they can't drop out from the top 4. Anything can happen..

True, but I think many of us can see Chelsea being at least 4th at the end, maybe even 3rd / 2nd

Just concentrate on beating Utd again, then losing the rest of your games, OK?

Blackpool did the double over liverpool, who beat chelsea twice. so anything can happen

Chelsea have about as much chance of winning the league as Liverpool do of getting 4th. Not impossible, but very slim.

We should focus on winning our games in hand to climb above City in 3rd place.

my point exactly, if they take that a champions league spot as a given they could get complacent and drop to 5th come end of the season

Cech must be on the same drugs as Kolo Toure, Chelsea will struggle to get fourth IMO. ;)

Not even thinking of the title to be honest. I would say 3rd is minumum now and i think we will easily get that and anything else is just a plus.

Back