Chelsea to extend Bosingwa deal

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea will extend the contract of defender Jose Bosingwa by a year when it expires in the summer, BBC Sport learns.

More...

im pretty shocked actually, i thought we would let him go. on his day Bozzy is a pretty good player.

like chelsea would let like 14-17m worth of talent go just like that...

Definitely he will stay!
He is fantastic player and it is a question that is it Paulo Ferreira so good to be in first eleven and Ivanovic must be on Alex position until he is fit!(H)

He is a decent player mate but that knee injury he had really affected him. I like Bozzy and glad he is getting a new deal.

He's alright, but I cannot forget his karate kick on Benayoun still :/

Really good player for Chelsea, sometimes looks like a headless chicken, but a very good attacking full-back

He's alright, but I cannot forget his karate kick on Benayoun still :/

They play for the same club now lol. I bet that was an intresting convo when he joined lol.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Really good player for Chelsea, sometimes looks like a headless chicken, but a very good attacking full-back

Agreed, he gets foward well and crosses well but not the greatest defender. Better than Glen Johnson though lol.