Chelsea to sign Brazilian Ramires

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3K
i have seen a little bit of him from last season and he seems like an absolute engine in midfield.

Not seen much of him tbh
going to check some videos on youtube . ;)

The idea of Chelsea's 4-2-3-1 next season is solid. Essien and Ramires is the best holding combination in the world.

I can't believe we're going to pay potentialy £18.5million for him

The idea of Chelsea's 4-2-3-1 next season is solid. Essien and Ramires is the best holding combination in the world.
more worryingly i wouldnt call it completely holding either. both players are perfectly capable of going forwards, expect them to pick their time in getting forward, can see them getting a fair number of goals from late runs

I can't believe we're going to pay potentialy £18.5million for him

well don't forget benfica arn't getting all of that. that kia dude owns some of him. and plus we paid 24million for essien and if he is even half as good as essien then it will be a decent price. plus he is only 23.

more worryingly i wouldnt call it completely holding either. both players are perfectly capable of going forwards, expect them to pick their time in getting forward, can see them getting a fair number of goals from late runs

Yeah, Ancelotti has lots of freedom in that when against teams like Arsenal and Liverpool he can just employ one of Ramires/Essien to mark Fabregas or Gerrard and let the other one roam about. And yeah, you're right, they can both easily play as box-to-box midfielders.

well don't forget benfica arn't getting all of that. that kia dude owns some of him. and plus we paid 24million for essien and if he is even half as good as essien then it will be a decent price. plus he is only 23.
yeah benfica will only get 50% of that, so they really have to push the price high

Ramires to score from late runs, Essien to score 70 yard volleys at will.

Ramires to score from late runs, Essien to score 70 yard volleys at will.

i love essien alot but if he scores a 70yard volley next season i will give you my dog lol.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Correct term of Ramires, in portugal we call him the Quenian

i have seen some clips of him and he seems pretty pacy aswell is that true?

i love essien alot but if he scores a 70yard volley next season i will give you my dog lol.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

i have seen some clips of him and he seems pretty pacy aswell is that true?

I guess you can say that mate :) he will do wonders for Chelsea, along side Michael Essien !

I can see Chelsea winning the league again this season.

been waiting for this transfer to happen for weeks and its finally happened :d cant wait to see him in a chelsea shirt :)

that looks like a great transfer for chelsea

Essien-Ramires brill holding midfield

Don't see anyone keeping up with Chelsea again this year. They just don't weaken their team ever, and they strengthen in all the right places to make the team that much stronger. If they got a better CB than Alex then they would have the most complete squad in the world IMO.

Don't see anyone keeping up with Chelsea again this year. They just don't weaken their team ever, and they strengthen in all the right places to make the team that much stronger. If they got a better CB than Alex then they would have the most complete squad in the world IMO.
its ridiculously strong. however i remember people sayin that after winning the prem twice in a row. it didnt prevent us from winning it the net three years in row. but they are going to be very difficult to beat. i wonder their 4-2-3-1 will look like brazils one, only mirrored to allow cole to dominate the left

Back