Reaction score
My squad is updated on Football Manager so I have the likes of Hazard and Cahill in my squad, I'm wondering who I should buy and who I should seel, I've already sold Essien for a massive £22 million and Paulo Ferreira for £1.1 million, that gives me a transfer budget of about £94.2 million but I could always put it up to at least £100 million, anyways, any suggestions?

Hulk and Sime Vrsaljko.
That's pretty much it, and buy some young players that could replace your older players in the long term.

Right back either Vrsaljko like Kytz said or maybe romario or someone like that
then youth, a new left back as cole will be getting old - the ukraine or russian guy is amazing (cant remember his name), a CB to replace terry or be backup, theres millions
A new / backup striker could be good

Some good prospects are
Carlos Fierro, a striker who you can get for free if you're fast enough to buy him before he signs a deal with Chivas.
Lucas Andersen, AMC that costs around 1million; turns out world class
Romario, from Vitoria; great RB that could start out as cover for your first team & with enough First Team football turns out World Class.
Lorenzo Crisetig, great DMC, around 1million. World class for me in the 2014/15 season.
Luis Guilherme, may be unecessary to get him due to you already having a good prospect goal keeper in Courtois. But Guilherme is really cheap and turns out to be a really good no.1. You can buy him for less than a million.

Also, you're better off looking for regen LB's as there aren't many good ones (for cheap) in game.
But someone like Nicolai Boilesen is a quality LB without spending a lot of money.

Last edited:
Cheers guys, keep the comments coming, by the way, am I the only who has it that when you buy Carlos Fierro, he can't join until next season?

Also, you're better off looking for regen LB's as there aren't many good ones (for cheap) in game.
But someone like Nicolai Boilesen is a quality LB without spending a lot of money.

I have Ryan Bertrand for a replacement as Left Back :)

Cheers guys, keep the comments coming, by the way, am I the only who has it that when you buy Carlos Fierro, he can't join until next season?

It's supposed to be like that due to him being young and mexican.
A good cover ST that I've always loved is Ahmed Soukouna, might sound weird that I suggest him 'cause you're Chelsea but in every single game I've played he's always been performing and never complains about being a back up striker.
So if you feel like it, sign him up and use him until Fierro comes to Chelsea, you could also make a profit if you keep him longer.
I once sold him for 13m after.. I think it was four seasons. Getting him on a free and making 13m profit is wonderful. :D

I sold Torres for £30m to juventus and then signed cavani and muniain from 30m and 20m. I don't use wingers so I sold malouda kakuta and benayoun and retrained mata and Marin to be strikers and hazard to be a natural mc. May sign llorente but I do need a new right back so I may go for Kyle walker Micah Richards or vrsaljko. Lb is fine because Bertrand is quite decent. Tho if Baines can be got for cheapish I'd get him.

Who should I sell? I ideally want to sell CM's because I'm bringing in Douglas Costa and[FONT=Verdana, Arial] Andrea Bertolacci, does anyone experience making offers for players but they get completely forgotten? Kadlec signed for Sevilla for £6 million when I offered 8 and Badelj signed for Malaga for £1.4 million when I offered £4.2 million?[/FONT]

Who should I sell? I ideally want to sell CM's because I'm bringing in Douglas Costa and Andrea Bertolacci, does anyone experience making offers for players but they get completely forgotten? Kadlec signed for Sevilla for £6 million when I offered 8 and Badelj signed for Malaga for £1.4 million when I offered £4.2 million?
Did they accept the offers?