Chelsea v Birmingham (1945 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 1K
3-0 isn't too bad, pity the streak ended though :'(

was very one sided but second half was very very boring. just glad we back on top with a game in hand and looking very good up the chels!!! just going to bring this to the convo were are all the people that said chelsea would suffer during january?????enough said.

Great result for Chelsea, thought they may have struggled against a solid Birmingham team, this is why they are favourties for the league when they can ease to victory over decent teams.

Great result for Chelsea, thought they may have struggled against a solid Birmingham team, this is why they are favourties for the league when they can ease to victory over decent teams.

thanks for your honesty and great wins for both your teams tonight mate.

Interesting to see deco playing at the base of the midfield tonite. I thought he played extremely well and Brum couldn't cope with him in the first half.

Although i do feel against better opposition (no disrespect to Brum), he will get closed down quicker and won't get anywhere near the amount of time he had on the ball.

IMO Deco & A.Cole were excellent today - either of them MOTM.

Interesting to see deco playing at the base of the midfield tonite. I thought he played extremely well and Brum couldn't cope with him in the first half.

Although i do feel against better opposition (no disrespect to Brum), he will get closed down quicker and won't get anywhere near the amount of time he had on the ball.

IMO Deco & A.Cole were excellent today - either of them MOTM.

Do u not think we are a much better team with Belletti, Deco, Ballack or anyone playing that role other than Mikel? Good in FM rubbish in real life...

Do u not think we are a much better team with Belletti, Deco, Ballack or anyone playing that role other than Mikel? Good in FM rubbish in real life...

Belletti - Maybe.
Deco - Depends on the opposition.
Ballack - No, he's like a passenger strolling through every game.

Although i think Mikel can be a liability at times, he is a good player & people forget he is still young. With experience he will gain the tactical awareness to be able to boss the position.

I'd have Essien over any of those names mentioned anyway. Even though it isn't his best position, he plays it better than any of them.

Belletti - Maybe.
Deco - Depends on the opposition.
Ballack - No, he's like a passenger strolling through every game.

Although i think Mikel can be a liability at times, he is a good player & people forget he is still young. With experience he will gain the tactical awareness to be able to boss the position.

I'd have Essien over any of those names mentioned anyway. Even though it isn't his best position, he plays it better than any of them.

i prefer belletti as he has the knowhow and expierence but looks like his going back to brazil in the summer. ashley cole was absolutly sensational yesterday.

Back