Chelsea v Bolton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 1K
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't get ahead of yourself mate. We're taking 6 points from you and Arsenal. (H)

/Delusional Spurs fan

i honestly think you will get summit out of arsenal tomorow but i belive we can bring back the glory days we used to have at 3 pint lane.

I have a sneaky feeling Eidur Gudjohnsen will come off the bench and score the winner against us :S
We haven't done to well at WHL over the past few years.

I have a sneaky feeling Eidur Gudjohnsen will come off the bench and score the winner against us :S
We haven't done to well at WHL over the past few years.

yer but it was the same at old trafford. we have had a great record at white hart lane just apart from the last few years. we got a win back at old trafford and i belive we can do the same at spuds.

Well. This Game chelsea had the luck and a performance of champions. As painful as that is to say.

well done.

I am praying for spurs and Liverpool to do something against them, and for Rooney to be fit against city

2 awful decisions from the ref.You couldn't get 2 clearer handballs. To get one wrong is bad enough but to get 2 wrong is a disgrace. No wonder fans of the smaller clubs believe refs are biased towards the bigger clubs. Shocking.

I heard JT was juggling again, besides that though, very important win for Chelsea but then again, Arsenal really need a win now.

JP I don't think you can blame the referee for either of those decisions.
The first handball by Drogba wasn't even picked up live by the commentators and none of the Bolton players even appealed suggesting no one saw it, even though it was a clear handball.
The second one was down to the linesman and he clearly said it wasn't a penalty with a very visual demonstration of where it supposedly hit. If the linesman was in a perfect position to see the incident then why would the referee overrule him.

JP I don't think you can blame the referee for either of those decisions.
The first handball by Drogba wasn't even picked up live by the commentators and none of the Bolton players even appealed suggesting no one saw it, even though it was a clear handball.
The second one was down to the linesman and he clearly said it wasn't a penalty with a very visual demonstration of where it supposedly hit. If the linesman was in a perfect position to see the incident then why would the referee overrule him.
Biased at all? I bet you wouldnt have that view if you supported Bolton.

i feal for bolton i saw the jt 1 from the other side of the ground. but it happens to everyone its just a coincidence it means more now beacuse its the end off the season.

Biased at all? I bet you wouldnt have that view if you supported Bolton.

XD What view? How is it the referee's fault if the linesman was the one who made the decision? Sure the referee could overrule the decision but why would he do that if he wasn't in a great postion to see the incident and the linesman was.

Can you please explain how im being bias. Both were clear penalties but you can't blame the referee for a decision the linesman made, and one that was only discovered after the game.

XD What view? How is it the referee's fault if the linesman was the one who made the decision? Sure the referee could overrule the decision but why would he do that if he wasn't in a great postion to see the incident and the linesman was.

Can you please explain how im being bias. Both were clear penalties but you can't blame the referee for a decision the linesman made, and one that was only discovered after the game.
Ok sorry, miss read your post a little by rushing. It still looks bad on the ref though even if the linesman made the call. This sort of thing seems to happen too much to the smaller teams.

I have to say, I now love Owen Coyle.

Back