Chelsea v Fulham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 834

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's game between Chelsea and Fulham in the Premier League.

More...

I've got a soft spot for Fulham so 2-1 Fulham last minute Dempsey header (A)

Erik nevland is an fm hero for me, he scored in te 96th minute to keep us up, though he never plays 3-0 fulham, zamora will get 1, duff will score and so will dempsey

Nevland does play.. :S

He's been playing for the last like 2 months

cant be any worse than the bolton vs stoke game i watched, lord i fell asleep, just continuous punts and hard tackles, no flair or flowing whatsoever

I probably chose to watch Disney Channel or something instead of that, don't remember it.

id have watched something bad instead but my friends a stoke fan so i had to watch it with him, he said stoke play the best footie in the prem.....

he said that the way they played made sense, when long ball doesnt get you anywhere, how bolton survive every year is beyond me, and how stoke attract good players like etherington and tuncay, is also beyond me

chelsea are poor at the moment though so 1-1 but i guess we're at home so... i dunno :)
sturridge scores.. :L

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

is anelka back yet cos if he ent we'll struggle chelsea have won 1 game in the last 5 so not looking good :P

On the way to Chelsea now, gonna be tough but I love these games.

Wish I was going to the Bridge but got a stupid family day.

If Fulham do win, it will only be 1 nil as I cannot not see us putting 2 or 3 past Chelsea

chelsea will win 2-0 drogba and lampard with the goals. our home record is again looking very impressive. up the blues.

chelsea will win 2-0 drogba and lampard with the goals. our home record is again looking very impressive. up the blues.

We played truely awful in the first half, the diamond doesnt suit us at all and Lampard is suffering badly as a result. I thought Fulham deserved at least a point for their valient defensive display, they defended like beavers clearing everything thrown at them. The game turned when Pantsil went off, who i thought had Drogba in his back pocket most of the game. We need to buy a couple of players in Jan desperately, and sell Ballack, Kalouless, and Mikel. We need a player like Aaron Lennon who can take people on, haven't replaced Robben.

Ouch, that was unlucky for chris smalling he played fantastic for his debut abit harsh to concede a goal like that. Bobby zamora could of made the game save if he scored that chance from the poor back pass from carvalho but he didnt lol fulham could of hang on for the full 90mins aswell imo if pantsil stayed on hes a beast he would of saved fulham from that drogba goal oh well.

Fulham defended like lions tho at the very least they deserved a point if any kids need a few tips on how to defend just watch fulham:). Unlucky fulham tho.

on the whole i feel chelsea deserved a win but we still wern't brilliant. i keep saying it and today was another example of why we need anelka in the squad. i feel the sub of daniel sturridge changed it in our favour today, he looked sharp and wanted to attack the fulham backline. fulham defended really well and deserve alot of credit but thats the mark of champions you have to still grind out results when your not playing at your best.

Back