Chelsea v Fulham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 834
Got to feel a lil sorry for Smalling. On his debut too! :/ But luckily chelsea won :) will be watchig motd though despite us apparently playing ****

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

2-1 mate

Got to feel a lil sorry for Smalling. On his debut too! :/ But luckily chelsea won :) will be watchig motd though despite us apparently playing ****

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

2-1 mate

yer we did play **** mate. i watched it online and we didnt test fulham once in the first half. game didnt lighten up untill we brang sturridge on.

I hate to say this. but chelsea showed the grit tht champions are made out of today.

Should of watched it online didnt think of that ;) cheers mate

They had an agreement that Drogba, Kalou, & Mikel's departure would be delayed untill tuesday.

Went to the game, bitterly dissapointed not to get a point from the game. We defended so well in the second half and just one lapse of concentration is all it takes and thats what happened when Drogs scored. As much as I hate Chelsea fair play to them in the second half they just kept coming and deserved to score.

But we still battled hard and considering we ain't wont at the Bridge for about 30 years we gave it a good go and maybe if Bobby scored it would have been a different story.

Back