Chelsea v Man Utd

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo is on the bench as Man Utd travel to face Chelsea.

More...

Good game. I was much happier with Man Utd's performance. Although still very dissapointed that we let the 3 points slip away :(

Berbatov was non-existent after the first 20 minutes. I don't think he has settled yet. I hope he starts showing his quality soon. Rooney was excellent all game and showed what a great player he is for us.

Yeah a fair result, just a shame we let the result slip. Berbatov shouldn't have played, Tevez should have. I said it at the start and I said it at Liverpool as well, he's just come to the team and it isn't cut out for harassing defenders like Tevez and Rooney do.

Evans did well although could be blamed for their goal.

I would have blamed Rio for the goal personally, however wrong that feels, to criticize a player of his quality, but Kalou got goalside and Kuszack got lost in his 6 yard box.

Dissapointed with us overall, we were a mirror image of the Liverpool game for the first 25 mins, dominant, then we let it go, but at least we didnt capitulate. But we were distinctly average 2nd half, n bringin Ronny on was a bad move IMO

I would have blamed Rio for the goal personally, however wrong that feels, to criticize a player of his quality, but Kalou got goalside and Kuszack got lost in his 6 yard box.

Dissapointed with us overall, we were a mirror image of the Liverpool game for the first 25 mins, dominant, then we let it go, but at least we didnt capitulate. But we were distinctly average 2nd half, n bringin Ronny on was a bad move IMO

From the replays it looked like Kalou actually shoved Rio away. Rio was marking Terry it looked like Berbatov was supposed to be on Kalou but he just stood and watched.

Yeh Ronaldo wasn't they greatest sub as straight away you could see the amount of space Chelsea were getting in the Utd half. At least he got some minutes under his belt though.