Chelsea v Sunderland

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Chelsea and Sunderland in the Premier League.

More...

3-1 Chelsea. It will be an easy game for them. ^^)

Chelsea 4-2 Sunderland: Anelka, Malouda, Cole, Lampard : Bent 2

Chelsea 4-2 Sunderland: Anelka, Malouda, Cole, Lampard : Bent 2

We wont score two lol either we will get a battering i.e. 4,5 nil or me quite close 1-0 or something will have to play well to get anything out of the game today

What do you mean the match was play Ahmet? oO) It's on later.

Chelsea 3-4 Sunderland. Always the optimistic.

7-2 7-2 7-2.. ******* get in there are you watching manchester!!!!!

I can see Chelsea suffering from over confidence after this, it is largely known that Sunderland's away form has been awful this season.

I can see Chelsea suffering from over confidence after this, it is largely known that Sunderland's away form has been awful this season.

yer so what they have got a poor away record but they got a draw at utd. trust me this is the REAL chelsea, when nic anelka is on song he is definatly one of the top strikers in the world.

I still think Chelsea won't win the title. Arsenal ftw.

So if its largely known that Sunderland's away form has been awful then why would they get over confident?
I think they have learned from after the Arsenal game not to get too carried away and think they're unbeatable.

Great performence today, wasnt expecting so many goals. Glad Sunderland nicked a few goals as i was feeling sorry for them :)

Last edited:
that is a statement as a chelsea fan. this result shows how dominant chelsea's reserves are^^)

that is a statement as a chelsea fan. this result shows how dominant chelsea's reserves are^^)

Reserves? You must be kidding me:S Have you missed the likes JT, ballack, anelka, joe cole, lampard and even more if im not mistaken they are not reserve players. No affence to any sunderland fans but sunderland were awful aswell i could of choose ten of my friends and play better. Chelsea were good but the goals were way too easy even the ashley cole goal anybody who knows a thing or two about the 'game' knows that.

Chelsea played good but if sunderland were on a good day aswell chelsea wouldnt have won that game or struggled.

So if Arsenal win by 4,5,6 goals then it's scintillating football but if Chelsea do then it's down to opposition mistakes or playing poorly? I thought we were brilliant today, dominated the game from start to finish.

So if Arsenal win by 4,5,6 goals then it's scintillating football but if Chelsea do then it's down to opposition mistakes or playing poorly? I thought we were brilliant today, dominated the game from start to finish.

No, well some arsenal fans might go over the top but i personally dont. Chelsea were great at times but the players you were playing against that game were dreadful. No sunderland players closed down chelsea had like a clear five second on the ball which to me is 'Shocking!' if i was a chelsea player i could of had a sleep whilst on the ball thats how easy it was for them.

Ashley cole's goal was awesome but again poor poor defending right back should of anticipated the gap behind him and got his body shape right so he can have a advantage over cole and cana shouldnt of slided in to block cole he should of just stuck out his leg and leaving eveything else to the keeper as the angle was on sunderland's favour. Do i have to keep explaining?

I'm not bitter at all, just the game was far too easy for my liking for a actual league game aswell:@.

Last edited:
Back