Chelsea v Sunderland

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 1K
We were god awful today played with no passion or desire and Meyler, Murphy and Malbranque not good enough

WELL DONE CHELSEA !!

oh yeahh and unlucky Sunderland there a good team just played bad today :(

No, well some arsenal fans might go over the top but i personally dont. Chelsea were great at times but the players you were playing against that game were dreadful. No sunderland players closed down chelsea had like a clear five second on the ball which to me is 'Shocking!' if i was a chelsea player i could of had a sleep whilst on the ball thats how easy it was for them.

Ashley cole's goal was awesome but again poor poor defending right back should of anticipated the gap behind him and got his body shape right so he can have a advantage over cole and cana shouldnt of slided in to block cole he should of just stuck out his leg and leaving eveything else to the keeper as the angle was on sunderland's favour. Do i have to keep explaining?

I'm not bitter at all, just the game was far too easy for my liking for a actual league game aswell:@.

I know what you mean but what im saying is if it was Arsenal who won by that margin you wouldn't be critising the opposition. You would most likely be praising your own teams performance.

trust me its a hate thing, like you said if anyone else won by that margain you would be ranting and raving how spectacular you was etc but because its chelsea it was only because sunderland were poor. that was a stunning performance and if messi had scored the goal ashley cole scored everyone would be praising it like mad, trust me this is the real chelsea and ancelotti can see now that the 4-3-3 formation works best. oh and i would just like to re-point those people that slammed lampard a few days ago 11 goals now this season but yer of corse he is playing badly as if.

trust me its a hate thing, like you said if anyone else won by that margain you would be ranting and raving how spectacular you was etc but because its chelsea it was only because sunderland were poor. that was a stunning performance and if messi had scored the goal ashley cole scored everyone would be praising it like mad, trust me this is the real chelsea and ancelotti can see now that the 4-3-3 formation works best. oh and i would just like to re-point those people that slammed lampard a few days ago 11 goals now this season but yer of corse he is playing badly as if.
But the thing is, Sunderland had a worse day than normal, you would not have scored the majority of those goals if the Sunderland defenders could remember the meaning of "Closing Down"

Fair enough, Chelsea did humiliate Sunderland but I want to see that nearly every game and against any opponent if that was the "Real Chelsea"

And Lampard is only a shadow of the player he was under Mourinho. Jose got the very best out of him and nobody else, plus he isn't exactly the youngest player in the league.
Everybody has their prime. Lampard had his in '06-ish but he is still a top player

their is alot more to lampards game now days he makes alot more goals then he did but name anouther centere midfielder that scores 20+goals a season in 5 consecutive seasons????

their is alot more to lampards game now days he makes alot more goals then he did but name anouther centere midfielder that scores 20+goals a season in 5 consecutive seasons????
Gerrard...
You are talking about league goals. If so, Nicholas Anelka scored 19 league goals last season and got the Golden Boot. so your statement is lacking in accuracy...:)

Gerrard...
You are talking about league goals. If so, Nicholas Anelka scored 19 league goals last season and got the Golden Boot. so your statement is lacking in accuracy...:)

i never said LEAGUE goals i said goals in general. and lamps has scored more goals and made more goals then gerrard over the past 5 seasons.

Dosen't mean he's better though. Obv' since you're a chelsea fan you'll like Lampard more,so this arguement could go on a while,end it.Now.

Dosen't mean he's better though. Obv' since you're a chelsea fan you'll like Lampard more,so this arguement could go on a while,end it.Now.

oh not at all love stevie g, im a massive england fan and actually put country before club. but i feel the only reason gerrard gets more praise then lamps is because liverpool rely on gerrard more than chelsea rely on lamps. if lamps has scored more goals and made more goals for both club and country surely this argument has another angle.

Put it this way. I would take Gerrard over Lampard every single day. Gerrard on his own made Liverpool title contenders, he is a lot more influential than Lampard and has the ability to provide that golden moment more than Lampard

Gerrard also has the ability to be injured for almost half a season every season.

Depends, if Messi scored the exact same goal as cole did yesterday then no i wouldfnt be praising him as i know its down to poor defending. But if messi like ripped like four players then curling one in in from 20 yards then yes class. Just shows how deluded you are this current formation that ancelotti plays does not suit chelsea at all:S. The 'real' chelsea was the days where robben, duff were on the flanks and lampard actually playing the box to box midfielder role instead of playing lef mid mid role now? For you to sit there and say this is the real chelsea you must be out your head seriously.

I would debate with you but i got better things to do like watch the Arsenal game.

Put it this way. I would take Gerrard over Lampard every single day. Gerrard on his own made Liverpool title contenders, he is a lot more influential than Lampard and has the ability to provide that golden moment more than Lampard

or europa league contenders!

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

agree but it is not a hate thing it is a jealousy thing, get it with utd as well.

The current formation that Ancelotti is playing is 4-3-3. The same formation that we played when we had the likes of Duff & Robben. So i don't really know what your on about. Lampard was playing centre mid, hense the fact that his performences are improving rather than having a negative affect with the 4-4-2 diamond formation.

Why do all of these thread always turn into off topic discussions about who is better out of United & Chelsea and Liverpool etc blah blah blah and who hates which club and what player is better out of these 2. It's pathetic.

The current formation that Ancelotti is playing is 4-3-3. The same formation that we played when we had the likes of Duff & Robben. So i don't really know what your on about. Lampard was playing centre mid, hense the fact that his performences are improving rather than having a negative affect with the 4-4-2 diamond formation.

Same formation or not to be honest, but the chelsea you see today is far from the real chelsea as someone pointed out.

Why do all of these thread always turn into off topic discussions about who is better out of United & Chelsea and Liverpool etc blah blah blah and who hates which club and what player is better out of these 2. It's pathetic.

They do Max, and i will put foward my name for dragging these thread way off topic. But pathetic comments like "Just shows you how dominant chelsea's reserves are" that really **** me off.

So sorry.

Yeah i agree, it really is pathetic discussing football in a thread about football.:$

I agree that we haven't been the same since the Duff & Robben days, but you said that our current formation doesn't suit us at all. Seeing as it is the same formation that we played with when we were dominant a few years back, i don't really see how you can say it doesn't suit us.

I agree that we haven't been the same since the Duff & Robben days, but you said that our current formation doesn't suit us at all. Seeing as it is the same formation that we played with when we were dominant a few years back, i don't really see how you can say it doesn't suit us.

Didnt know it was the same:S Little mistake i thought they were similar with slight differences but nevermind.

Watching gooners game now should be starting soon. Farewell.

Back